Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

It always should have been Baker +#10 for pick #3

I would laugh my ass off if its #20 + #24 + Baker for #3
#1 , #3 , #6 , #10 , #11 would be blowing karen's head off

I hear WC people saying “maybe” 6 and Baker for 3.

Are these people deluded? In what world is Baker only worth 3 places up.

6 + Cumbo is still overs ffs

Yeah they hate us even though we helped get them Josh Kennedy snd a better hand for Judd when he walked out and forced Carlton to pay up, we Aldo gave them their first ever run and by losing the prelim in 2018 assisted them to the flag.
Yet their fans hate the RFC who in reality have no history or bad blood either the Weagles it’s seriously mystifying.
Except for Vickery incident (and big Cox had it coming), your right

I hear WC people saying “maybe” 6 and Baker for 3.

Are these people deluded? In what world is Baker only worth 3 places up.

6 + Cumbo is still overs ffs
They are desperately trying to hold hope

They cant believe that Matty Clarke is going to throw valuable assets at a midget

dean cox still can’t fly because of the concussion vickery gave him, now they have andrew “mini ross lyon’ mcwalter as coach,

nuevo freo

you’d be pissed

Reckon Eagles are splitting their pick 3. Saints will get Suns pick 13 and send it to eagles with another top ten pick.

Pick 13 for Baker which is even better than 14. Eagles fans will be melting l.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Eagles are splitting their pick 3. Saints will get Suns pick 13 and send it to eagles with another top ten pick.

Pick 13 for Baker which is even better than 14. Eagles fans will be melting l.
I don’t understand how the Saints get 13?

Would be a big risk from them to trade a future first rounder for it

I ventured over to the main trade/FA board and completely agree it's a weird hate the Eagles have for Richmond, its fans and even more mystifyingly Baker and Graham (both players who want to play for their club).

Actually starting to think they haven't got AFL coverage over there because the way they talk about Baker with absolute disdain is incredible.

Baker has left a sour taste in our mouths after wanting to leave and the BnF speech but let's not forget what a great clubman & courageous player he's been for a long time now.

Easy been a fan favourite for years but they're talking about him like he's a 160cm Courtney Johns

I ventured over to the main trade/FA board and completely agree it's a weird hate the Eagles have for Richmond, its fans and even more mystifyingly Baker and Graham (both players who want to play for their club).

Actually starting to think they haven't got AFL coverage over there because the way they talk about Baker with absolute disdain is incredible.

Baker has left a sour taste in our mouths after wanting to leave and the BnF speech but let's not forget what a great clubman & courageous player he's been for a long time now.

Easy been a fan favourite for years but they're talking about him like he's a 160cm Courtney Johns
I live over in WA and know plenty of Eagles fans.
A lot of them are only concerned with their club and have no interest in other clubs and players.
They’re a bit strange tbh.

I live in Perth and the problem is the Eagles right now have never been this bad in their history and their supporters don't know how to deal with it, so any high picks they have is viewed 10 times more valuable than it really is.

The fact Baker is been touted as a pick in the teens has them frothing because they don't have much talent on their list and see any decent pick being worth way more than it is.

They look at us coming off 3 flags and in 1 off-season have the potential to grab 3 years worth of picks in 1 draft while all they really have to show for the past few years is Harley Reid and a couple of others.

It's sheer jealousy that's all, they have had it too good for too long and it's left a sour taste in their silver spoon mouths.

I cant wait for the next 3 days, I actually hope the rumours of them trading down pick 3 are true and they end up with Baker because it's going to be worth a laugh for that alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back