7 Sport...Mathews "Freo will beat the Hawks Friday"

Remove this Banner Ad

yup its a SURE LOSS for freo. Lock it in
when we're favourite, pumped, hyped and ppl start saying we'll win and also tipping us, we always lose and end up the laughing stock of the afl :mad:

please prove me rong freo

Well, its Friday night game. The footy nation will be watching, we're going for 4 straight (something we've not done since the famous '06 run), Hawks are possibly going to be missing a few of their stars and every tom dick and hary including the respectable types like Matthews are talking us up plus we're playing at home. As we all know this points to a Dockers loss :eek:. ........... or does it? Is this really the dawning of a new era? Will this new look Freo actually get the job done when we go out under such conditions - can't wait to see how it pans out.:thumbsu:

Big game...good oppurtunity for the young guys to play in the big stage:thumbsu:

Good start and a half time lead for me should get the boys through

Hawthorn have struggled against sides that have moved the ball quickly this year. Their backline has been struggling with injuries and not being able to force a behind then reload quickly like last year.

Fremantle's ball movement has been quick and generally through the corridor in the last 3 games and the forward pressure has been intense, bottling the ball in the forward 50.

We are playing exactly the type of footy to beat them. Hawthorn still have a lot of quality players, but I am tipping Fremantle.

Hawks will be fired up so it will be hot early. If we go in with a quarter time lead we'll win.

depends i reakon if we didnt kick 1.8 last week we would have gone on to win the that first quater put our confidence down

no offence but hawsk would want the win more than dockers we have a premiership to back up:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

depends i reakon if we didnt kick 1.8 last week we would have gone on to win the that first quater put our confidence down

no offence but hawsk would want the win more than dockers we have a premiership to back up:cool:

They have had their glory, time to sit back and ride out their contracts. The party isn't over yet.

If we match their intensity and their midfield, I feel we should win fairly easily, our fowards should dominate their defenders and I'm confidemt Elvis and Taz can hold Roughy and Franklin.

Hawks will be fired up so it will be hot early. If we go in with a quarter time lead we'll win.

I'd have to agree with that.

We need to rattle the younger Dockers early and take our chances to get a lead. Add to that a burst out of the blocks will nullify the crowd a bit too.

Like the Dons last week, your kids will have the legs against our team, many of which are not match fit.

A lead early is crucial to hawthorn, then hang on for dear life. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

7 Sport...Mathews "Freo will beat the Hawks Friday"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back