Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

The video doesn't do it justice but the crowd noise was ridiculously loud. Everyone was on their feet.
When he stiff-armed Sexton, it hit jet engine levels of noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me your Royal newsbreakingness giantroo have you got, in any of your myriad resources, the vid of Lukes interview straight after the match, please and thank you.

With all the moaning that goes on in this place, we often neglect the real positives. Luke Davies-Uniacke is putting together a serious season. Another round of coaches votes ups him to 51 (I'm guessing his highest ever tally) despite us only winning 2 games.

For perspective, LDU is the only player on this list from the bottom 4 sides. There's only one other player (Dawson) from the bottom 6 sides.

What he is doing is seriously impressive.

1721631131973.png

He had an almost game against Carltank.
So many times, he missed the clearance bursting run by a ****teenth, fumbled slightly, or was a half yard short of a tackle.

I'm still astonished how he didn't bury that tackle inside d50. He had him dead.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back