Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

The kids love him

Putting it out there: anyone in the market to lend me one of their ‘future roo’ kids so I’ve got an excuse to go running after LDU too??!

How does that happen?

I’ll tell you how. Thank you for asking.

We were playing a Mazda sponsored scratch match after training and as per usual I was dominating. So my brother decided to take matters into his own hands and as I went up for yet another mark he punched me in the head. That caused me to land awkwardly hurting my foot. Twas bruised for days.

I only played 1.5 qrts and Andrew swallow gave me a jumper for best on ground because that’s all it took

@ archerboy will validate

I don't want to embarrass you in front of all these fine people. I will say there was talk that Cody Weightman & Jack Ginnivan were there on a school excursion. Make of that what you will

Actually JMac said I won the Robert Klomp award for taking the game to seriously. I offered to show how he could play seriously too.

Scott McMahon was amazed I could sweat so much from so little physical activity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I kicked a footy on Arden st my brother punched me in the back of the head and I almost broke my foot.
Just on the old make em earn it punch to the back of the head, im surprised its not clamped down on WAY more given the concussion problems in the AFL. So many of them are suspension worthy, yet everyone still turns a blind eye to it.

Knew Papenhauzen was a Kanga, but didn't realise Munster was too!! That's awesome!! Also love that Hughes is jumping on the bandwagon now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back