A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to offer a 'Get Well' to Collegians Simon Hall who suffered broken ribs (accidental clash with team-mate) in last week's match against Old Melburnians. He was in hospital earlier in the week and unfortunately has been re-admitted due to an infection and partially collapsed lung and will most likely be in there all weekend.

We all wish you the best 'Hally'.

OT v OB - Have a feeling OT are relegation bound 45 pts
UB v OM - Going for what may be seen as an upset, but OMs have been impressive in their opening 2 encounters 12 pts
OX v MARCELLIN - Another percentage booster here, Marcellin wont be able to avoid relegation this year 131 pts
DLS v COLLEGIANS - Should be a ripper, DLS just with the home ground advantage 11 pts
SBMT v SCOTCH - Hard to tip against the bogans at home, but scotch are looking like a contender this year 17 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Scotch paying Ferraro & Nayna to fight or play footy. Had they put a bit more effort into playing footy they may have got the chocolates on Sunday. SBMT will be happy to be 3-0 with their best footy still to come.

In all seriousness though. Ferraro has been getting $20k a year and does not play for the love of the game, he plays for himself and the coin in his pocket. He may be good for a year or so but will be off before you know it for a better offer.

After downing several ales with many old diggers in a Sth. Melbourne Drill Hall, I took a taxi down to EP to watch the Anzac Day clash as I'd read in leading Melbourne daily newspapers...rather deserted at HQ on Sunday!

I'm wondering what sort of media press releases are being sent out by the VAFA Media staff...(isn't someone paid to fulfill this role?) if they can not get the detail of where a very special game on Anzac Day is actually being played.

After a few quickies at the Elsternwick and a web search I found the game at Mentone.

The Whale.

Whale - This is not really a reflection on the VAFA more so on you being an idiot and not checking where the game was!

At least you had a few beers and an enjoyable day though :thumbsu:

a1003.gif

Big test for De La on Saturday. They started the season as one of the flag tips but haven't hit their straps yet. A return to last years form will be needed to get over Xavs this week.

Think you will find that the jaw in question may have been injured in Rd 2 at Marcellin. Montagna up tonight with Tolj as witness but happy to be corrected.

There was a red card for OB (No 1) on the weekend against OT that did not look great. Lucky another jaw not seriously injured.

Think you will find that the jaw in question may have been injured in Rd 2 at Marcellin. Montagna up tonight with Tolj as witness but happy to be corrected.

There was a red card for OB (No 1) on the weekend against OT that did not look great. Lucky another jaw not seriously injured.

OB appear to be on the angry pills this year.

Are they compensating for deficiencies in other areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back