Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Exciting last 15 minutes. Props to Rowbottom, Hayward and Roberts who I thought gave 4 quarter efforts and won’t get the applause they deserve. Parker as well was, along with Hayward the most likely as a forward, and then gave us something when we needed it in the last.

A few notes from during the game that could have assisted in goals our way and not goals the other way:

- Florents constant fumbling - a few clean pick ups from him probably result in goals or scores our way.

- Campbells complete lack of confidence in his own ability - just seems to panic when he gets himself into the right position to obtain the ball. Back yourself to take a step and kick the ball, which is your great gift. Panic led to a couple of goals there way.

- McCartin’s first instinct not to give off the handball - self explanatory, there isn’t much wrong with his defending and positioning and marking, it’s just when he gets the ball in general play it can be diabolical.

Never in doubt!
Never in doubt!
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Mills showed some signs maybe generous, but think he will be ok
There were a couple of sidesteps and agile moments that gave me hope. But he looked pretty spent in the 2nd, and I still think we should send him to the VFL next week, bring Sheldrick in, give Cleary a bigger run at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were a couple of sidesteps and agile moments that gave me hope. But he looked pretty spent in the 2nd, and I still think we should send him to the VFL next week, bring Sheldrick in, give Cleary a bigger run at it.

Can't see it happening myself, but who knows.

Presume Sheldrick will take Clearys spot though

In such a close & crazy season, just one kick at the death (Errol’s goal) has dramatically changed our fortunes!! If Errol missed, we’re struggling to make top 4, and on a run of 6 losses from 7.

Now top 2 looking good and we’re back in contention!! 😎

In such a close & crazy season, just one kick at the death (Errol’s goal) has dramatically changed our position in the comp!! Lose tonight, we’re struggling to make top 4, and on a run of 6 losses from 7.

Now top 2 looking good and we’re back in contention!! 😎
Makes up for the close one v bris we probably didn't deserve to lose. Puts us probably where we deserve to be currently. One more win against a couple of mediocre teams will wrap it up.

Very stupid for him to mention the 50 given what happened earlier in the season!

And for the record, the Fox Footy commentators agreed that McCartin was heading back to the mark when the Collingwood player decided to play on.
He also forgets the 50 that we should have gotten when Blakey was going for goal. Swings and round abouts

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back