Game Day Adelaide Crows SANFL Vs Richmond Tigers VFL

When will Dowling get subbed off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Put your hand up if you want a win.

I want a win.

I always want a Crows win.

Unless it's the last match of the year and a Harley Reid is the reward for losing, regardless of the team's ladder position, situation, or what the mob think of selection, or players, or coaches, or admin, I always want to see the Crows win.

This game could be anything - hideous, close, hapless, laughable, blowout either way,...or really good, sharp and entertaining.

Hoping for a skilled display by our boys, but as usual, not sure which Crows are gonna turn up.

Result? Undecided, but leaning Crows.

We will belt them by 10 goals+, without Dusty Richmond will struggle to score; also don't think their players will be fully focussed on this game. Their players will be more concerned with making sure they are available to play at the MCG next week for Dusty's 300th. Fog to kick a bag and then probably a fairly even spread after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be good to see Dowling getting a red hot crack, otherwise not a lot to be excited about. The usual plodders all present for a game where they can look passable for 2 hours and keep their spot for the next game against the ladder leaders. Joy.

Dowling to be subbed off after playing the first quarter as a Defender and having three goals kicked on him....

Smithers to set up two of those goals.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sad thing is Smithers certainly set up Hawks' first goal last week if I remember correctly with a lace out laser across ground straight to the oppo. Reckon he's been informed about that, and about his no pressure OOF not so long after. What a mare of game. I'm hoping he sets out to redeem himself and turns the clock back.

We will belt them by 10 goals+, without Dusty Richmond will struggle to score; also don't think their players will be fully focussed on this game. Their players will be more concerned with making sure they are available to play at the MCG next week for Dusty's 300th. Fog to kick a bag and then probably a fairly even spread after that.
Look charlie Chaplin.gif

So far, BigFooty tipping has RICH clear favourites

Anyone know what our lowest Adelaide Oval crowd is? I could see us getting below 40k tonight. Thursday night not in the holidays, it's cold, our form is poor, lots of Covid and Flu around the place.

Richmond have a decent following that will help.
2022 v WC was 22859

But 2011 23063 v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide Crows SANFL Vs Richmond Tigers VFL

Back