Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Well looks like 1970 is still warmly slumbering so here we go

No Curtin No Idea but hey we have already had the maths nerds say that this year 12 wins sees us in the 8

Lock in finals people book your flights we're going all the way

Brisbane by 27

Well looks like 1970 is still warmly slumbering so here we go

No Curtin No Idea but hey we have already had the maths nerds say that this year 12 wins sees us in the 8

Lock in finals people book your flights we're going all the way

Brisbane by 27
Got us not loosing another game! For us to take 7th spot 😉Bring on the lions

This gone be ugly

Typical crows this week. “We’re back”. No unforced changes. Only forced change is bringing back an underperforming ticket holder. Nicks lapping it up in press conferences during the week, talking to us like we’ve never seen a football game before.

I expect we’ll be down by 6 goals at 1/4 time.

Lions by 30 points. They will come out firing and get a big lead by quarter time, and then we will start playing quick attacking footy once the game is done and end up matching it with them for the rest of the game.

I’ve been pretty well on the money all year, with the exception of the Carlton game. We’re not that bad, we’re just not winners. But I think they might just get ahold of us today and inflict a 10 goal defeat. Reckon speed and quality of ball movement into 50 will be the variance. Key talls I’m predicting a draw.

Brisbane got their mojo back, Gabba a nasty place to play, another gallant loss coming up which will give Nicks something positive to spin in his presser.

Lions by 30 points. They will come out firing and get a big lead by quarter time, and then we will start playing quick attacking footy once the game is done and end up matching it with them for the rest of the game.
Fun Facts with Grotto

Lions have won the past 9 1st quarters vs the Crows.

In 2024, they have won 12/15 1st quarters with a percentage of 166%

Compared to the Crows

Won just 6/15 1st quarters with a percentage of 102%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane got their mojo back, Gabba a nasty place to play, another gallant loss coming up which will give Nicks something positive to spin in his presser.
Gabba not holding as much fear this year for the oppo, sadly for us haha.

Losses to carlton, collingwood, cats.

Squeaked over the line v saints and dees.

Pummeled tigers and suns.

The biggest change though is sides are able to turn the tide against us there which didn’t happen much last year.

Blues were 46 down and won.

Saints were 37 down and got within 7 (50m penalty was the only thing that got us going again).

Pies were trounced in the second quarter and just came out and turned the tables in the third.

I reckon teams and coaches will be all over the fact we are switching off, so a few goals down at quarter time is no longer curtains.

Seems to be major doubt on Payne as Joyce (turnover merchant from dees game) has been held over.

Not making excuses - we have much more to play for and have won four in a row albeit not always convincingly. Just reckon this could be tight.

Reckon we will be comprehensively outplayed all game, but somehow kick a few meaningless junk goals in last quarter when there's no pressure, under performing senior players will pad their stats and we only lose by about 30~ ish points...

The Nicksy special

We somehow play okay against good teams when nothing is expected of us and there's nothing to gain

It's when there's a tangible benefit from winning and some expectation on us that we crumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back