Adelaide v Fremantle - Semi-FInal - 8:15PM - LIVE CHAT at 8:00

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez you lot like to whinge.

I really liked that angle from behind the kicker.

It was like watching the game from the sports bar at the local club.

Went straight through and looked beautiful, too.

Stop ya whinging fellas.
Sorry didn't have binoculars handy, had to rely on umpires decision to tell me whether it was a goal or not

Do the umps have any concept of how frustrating it is having them blow the whistle every 20 seconds? It's finals you bunch of turkeys. Put your little tooter in your pocket and let them play the damn game as it was intended.

What would you know about finals?

* ;)

Stop ya whinging fellas.
It was definitely behind the kicker. As well as the boundary line. As well as the reserve umpires. Looked like the cameraman was having a rest on the bench.

Stop ya whinging fellas.

This is why you aren't invited to the serious discussion board.

Fremantle stand more of a chance against Hawthorn, so want them to win (want at least a contest in the Hawks Prelim).

Balla hit should be looked at... very similar to the Brown one that didn't hit high but intent was all there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop ya whinging fellas.
but why does it have to be at ground level? The best seats are usually one level up eg. at MCG and Etihad. That is where the camera should be, as if I have the best seat in the house, which isn't lying on the ground over the boundary.

50 to Ibbotson was a joke. Umpires have been red hot on calling play-on for the last fortnight and were too slow to call it in this case.

It's what is wrong with umpiring - the umpires have different priorities from week to week, yet receive a tick from Gieschen in almost every instance.

Does mcphee ever actually do anything good?

He has actually had a brilliant 2nd half of the season and was a rock last week. He along with many others are just having a poor game.

Can someone at Football Park please find the production van/room and boo the channel 7 producer for his camera angle selection? Booooooo producer guy, booooooooo!
I like the way snrub thinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide v Fremantle - Semi-FInal - 8:15PM - LIVE CHAT at 8:00

Remove this Banner Ad

Back