Adelaide v Fremantle - Semi-FInal - 8:15PM - LIVE CHAT at 8:00

Remove this Banner Ad

Another clanger for Fyfe.
Geez Fyfe's a good player.

Until he gets the ball.

Lol love it. Someone dares compare Fyfe to Cotchin and Tigers fans have held a vendetta against him ever since.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying quality young players regardless of the team they play for :thumbsu:

haha, cant believe the freo posters carrying on, thats 3-0 this year.
you are our bitches.

you may of won at home, but hey, the seasonn is 23 weeks long as cos you stunk for half a year you finished below us.
back to square one freo, achievers of nothing.

What is everyones take on Aaron Sandilands? Of course, being as tall as he is, he's not going to be athletic. But, he seems to have some difficulty even moving around the field now

Sandi played a few dominant games (or more like halves, then faded) at the end of the regular season, but seemed to hit the wall a bit in the finals. Wasn't really that poor, but not that good either. He used to be OK around the ground, but the turf toes (and loss of fitness while healing) seems to have taken its toll.

Derrrr why da crows boooin derrrrr

Dear cavemen,

The Crows boo opposition shots at goal in an attempt to pressure the goal kicker. It is a directive to supporters from the club. They sometimes boo umpires, but every side does this.

Emotion runs high in finals, a supporter has an emotional investment in their team, I understand it is hard for some of you to understand emotion, so just imagine how you would feel if someone stole your warhammer figurines.

Regards,
Wright Away

Lol love it. Someone dares compare Fyfe to Cotchin
What idiot did that? I didn't see it.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying quality young players regardless of the team they play for :thumbsu:
Agree. I do enjoy Fyfe, I think he's a terrific player. But there's no denying he butchers the ball. It's not a vendetta, it's an opinion. Don't be so defensive.

Sandi played a few dominant games (or more like halves, then faded) at the end of the regular season, but seemed to hit the wall a bit in the finals. Wasn't really that poor, but not that good either. He used to be OK around the ground, but the turf toes (and loss of fitness while healing) seems to have taken its toll.
Do you think he should consider hanging up the boots sometime soon? Maybe after next year

Poor crowd...was there actually something else more interesting on in Adelaide tonight? Must have been the annual Adelaide City book club meet, main topic of discussion - Loyalty and Commitment.

I was in Adelaide a couple of years ago during a final series & the general consensus seemed to be that they think the finals tickets are too expensive & refuse to pay the price - they wanted them free with the membership. Guessing they still have that same attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide v Fremantle - Semi-FInal - 8:15PM - LIVE CHAT at 8:00

Remove this Banner Ad

Back