AFL 2017 First Qualifying Final, Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney, 19:20 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody going to whinge about Adelaide Oval being too narrow and therefore unsatisfactory for AFL football?

I dont think I have ever seen GWS be this dysfunctional for this long in a game...havnt connected and looked like a team effort once all game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm disappointed no doubt but we both have zero chance of winning the flag and enjoy this year coz with a harder draw next year your very ordinary team will be back to 9th

The tigers have all the pressure on them and Hardwick will have to coach against decent coaches which he has failed at nearly every time

Soenjot tomorrow because it's all down hill from there :)

Um, haven't finished 9th once under Hardwick. Once again, what pressure? No one had us in the 8, we finished 3rd. When we win tomorrow it might be worth remembering the only reason minnow clubs like yours still exist is thanks to revenue sharing from big clubs likes ours.... your welcome.

Um, haven't finished 9th once under Hardwick. Once again, what pressure? No one had us in the 8, we finished 3rd. When we win tomorrow it might be worth remembering the only reason minnow clubs like yours still exist is thanks to revenue sharing from big clubs likes ours.... your welcome.

lol you were broke 5 years ago so get over yourself

And when you lose I will wet myself when you go out on tatight Des and you are all so shocked again

Average team with an average coach and an easy draw

That's the reality and will be proven tomorrow night

Come chat when it's over

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 First Qualifying Final, Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney, 19:20 ACST : Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back