AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers going in with just the one tall up forward, and the Crows are lining up with Hartigan, Talia and Lever. I'm going to assume the former will double team and Lever will play as more of a rebounder. If the Crows can push Riewoldt out of the game which they should, I can't see the Tigers forward line doing much to push their chances.

Crows by 58.

Hard to see the other mob lose this one. It makes me vomit in my mouth a little every time I think it, but the crows have quality all over the park and have a great coach who has set them up structurally very well. Think it could be a bit of a hiding today unfortunately Richmond supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers going in with just the one tall up forward, and the Crows are lining up with Hartigan, Talia and Lever. I'm going to assume the former will double team and Lever will play as more of a rebounder. If the Crows can push Riewoldt out of the game which they should, I can't see the Tigers forward line doing much to push their chances.

Crows by 58.
Talia alone is enough to stop Jack. Strange move by the coaches to go in top heavy. I trust them though.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back