AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide are playing fantastic. Richmond lost their fire from the 1st quarter, but the game was lost at team selection. To not play tall players against Adelaide's tall line-up is ******* stupid. Hardwick is a dumb coach who plays favourites.

Steve Morris likes this.

Um....elimination final?

Perspective.

With our side injury depleted, out of form players being carried due to lack of options, players and coaches having openly given up on the season, and absolutely no form to speak of, we lost by 62 points.

Richmond are in the middle of their best stretch of football in 20 years and are currently down by 68.

All through the week Richmond fans were shitting on the Crows board for being 'arrogant' and not thinking they're a genuine threat.

All I have to say to you all is this: It's not arrogance if it's true, it's confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha love it, i was happy with the first but to be honest, Adelaide in Adelaide no one will touch them with the current form they are in.

All good play on. Luckily it isn't on TV.
Wut.
Not on TV.
What the **** am i watching...

It's Round 6... How many times over the years have we seen teams just like this? You don't win anything in Round 6. Settle down.
last time a team dominated scorelines like this was Essendon 2000
They have beaten contenders, in form teams, poor teams, and done it all by kicking over 100pts.

ridiculously good team.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back