AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Prestia was a bullet dodged. Thank you Richmond for offering more. 14 touches at 42%. Yuk.

Look who Richmond played in the first 5 rounds, they've already proven they're finals contenders.
This next month including today is meaningless.

When was the last side to score at will the way the Crows are at the moment? Could still crack 150 again. Even against another good side in the Giants they put up 147. Unreal.

Why?
We are junk and didn't lose by that much.
I rate you guys far better than us
Come on dude. How long have you been watching football? Teams get thrashed all the time and teams that give the thrashings also get thrashed. It's just the game. Don't read so much into one outcome. Don't be in awe of the one occasion. Unless you follow Melbourne, take all the happiness you can get whenever you get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez... and i thought Hawthorn was bad against St Kilda

Huge reality check for Richmond

True. No one thought you'd win it... but no one thought it would be this big a blow out. Your mob should have shown more than this effort.
This is what happens when you play Steve Morris and don't play a 2nd forward. Grigg had to ruck 20% of the time FFS

Prestia is an absolute butcher

Good role player but blimely he ain't worth pick 6

I'm aware...
Just last time I was on here your fans were whinging about the umpiring. Maybe have a crack at them if you disagree ;)
Haha all good, im sure if I could be bothered there would be plenty of melbourne whinges from last week as well.

Come on dude. How long have you been watching football? Teams get thrashed all the time and teams that give the thrashings also get thrashed. It's just the game. Don't read so much into one outcome. Don't be in awe of the one occasion. Unless you follow Melbourne, take all the happiness you can get whenever you get it.
I genuinely rate you a bit higher than most on here and the first quarter showed that you can match it for a bit. I didn't see you getting blown away like this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back