AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably true. I just wouldn't defend them. I don't make excuses for losses (had some very heated arguments about why we lost last week)
I also wouldn't complain about umpires in an 80 point flogging.

Not sure why you're having a sook about what I said if you agree they shouldn't whinge.
Your throwing in words now saying im sooking and im defending people thats cute. Anyway game over well done the Crows, know doubt the form side right now.

Last edited:
Well, next weeks the Tiges play Western Bulldogs.
Probably won't win that one, though stranger things have happened.
But strap yourselves in Richmond fans, the week after next you will be playing Freo. That should be a bit of a percentage booster for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put Tahlia in a weaker team and see what he does.
Talia has grown into the defender he is on his own. Davis left the Crows, we had retirees in Truck, etc. He has earned his reputation for his entire career. It's only since last year that the rest of our backline is catching up in quality.

Talia has grown into the defender he is on his own. Davis left the Crows, we had retirees in Truck, etc. He has earned his reputation for his entire career. It's only since last year that the rest of our backline is catching up in quality.
And Rance has had the best support for years? Not denying Talia's talent but he is in a very good side. Rance does it on his own.

Put Tahlia in a weaker team and see what he does.

About the same he did now, seeing Talia has been slaughtering forwards for the last 5+ years.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back