AFL 2019: Rnd 12: Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants - 19:10 ACST, Jun 08, Adelaide Oval

Who will win

• Adelaide

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s hilarious isnt he... he turns every crows game day thread into a dumpster fire all because he has absolutely no control over his hatred toward everything crows..

I put him on ignore about 5 years ago and seriously, being on BF is so much more enjoyable.

Only problem is Crows gameday threads start to not make sense, because there's all these random comments answering his posts, but I can't see them as he's on ignore.

I'd love to find out how many posters have him on ignore. Would have to be hundreds.

I think it’s interesting to remember the 28-12 crows bulldogs encounter of 2016, and the aftermath that followed that included massive amounts of crap thrown at Troy pannell for his lop-sided free kick count against the crows. I remember the threads on here and attack pages on Facebook from crows fans. It wasn’t pretty.

Lol yeah that one play just erases EVERYTHING

2nd in score involvements in our team and leading any Port player in that stat. But yeah, let's drop him. Butters is the only player in your team with more goal assists than Tex also. In a low scoring season, score involvements/goal assists are gold #youpeanut

Last edited:
2nd in score involvements in our team and leading any Port player in that stat. But yeah, let's drop him. Butters is the only player in your team with more goal assists than Tex also. In a low scoring season, score involvements/goal assists are gold #youpeanut

When Tex gets the ball in space we generally score, it's the tex getting the ball in space that's the hard part, his field kicking when not kicked into the man on the mark and read of the play with handballs is probably one of the best in the league.

#youpeanut
So I take it your attempt to try and be funny with abuse is also applied to the countless people on your own board who want him dropped?

And again with irrelevant Port comparisons. Inferiority complex again.

#itsnottwitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s interesting to remember the 28-12 crows bulldogs encounter of 2016, and the aftermath that followed that included massive amounts of crap thrown at Troy pannell for his lop-sided free kick count against the crows. I remember the threads on here and attack pages on Facebook from crows fans. It wasn’t pretty.

Pannell was personally at something like 18-0. And he's a Bulldogs fan, grew up in the area and was a friend to several of their players.

Considering the fact that with 8 mins to go in the last qtr there was less than a goal in the game and there were no further free kicks paid it is clear that one side took their chances and the other didn't. You sound petty.
Wtf has that got to do with anything?

Who was arguing that?

May wanna learn to quote someone who was actually talking about the free kick tally.

I was talking about Tex. Who did one or two good things all night and a given few think that suddenly forgives everything....

17-6

BOOOOOOOO

Thats the free I was expecting

20 to 6 lol

Before people start with the home ground advantages with umpires. Port NEVER is up 20 to 6.

You can't help but think a crowd influences some

But alas maybe they don't like us Port fans abusing them directly....

Crow player takes on the man. Drops it. Nothing.

Im inclined to believe nornally.

Port never gets that sorta free kick count. I'll concede we do give away some cheapies but not like that.

Uh so I'm the only one complaining about the free kick count?

Lol.

Why don't you attacl everyone else?

Wtf has that got to do with anything?

Who was arguing that?

May wanna learn to quote someone who was actually talking about the free kick tally.

So i guess you were being hacked all night.

Giants need to improve goalkicking conversion rates if aim high for this season. A clear rule must be set anyone not sufficiently sure about scoring should pass the ball instead of kicking for goal - too many misses.

I'm wondering where the heart of GWS is? Have they ever needed to rally the troops? I feel they so heavily rely on their exceptional talent that they don't realise how much grunt and effort can take lesser skilled players and teams.
Adelaide had 0 top 10 picks playing in that match, but they had grit and determination when it mattered.
Leon Cameron is the wrong man for the job.

I'm wondering where the heart of GWS is? Have they ever needed to rally the troops? I feel they so heavily rely on their exceptional talent that they don't realise how much grunt and effort can take lesser skilled players and teams.
Adelaide had 0 top 10 picks playing in that match, but they had grit and determination when it mattered.
Leon Cameron is the wrong man for the job.

Rally the troops? A few times.

Off the top of my head.

Vs Geelong earlier in the year

Last year against the Tigers and Pies.

But besides that coaching needs to be looked at.

Adelaide had zip injuries. We had a few.

AFL 2019: Rnd 12: Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants - 19:10 ACST, Jun 08, Adelaide Oval

Back