Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Bombers v Crows Fri July 19th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Arm Free - No attempt - Obvious holding the ball

Got a kick away (albeit accidently)

I agree the second one is fine as the ball hit his leg below the knee.....but where the hell are you seeing an arm free in the first one?

You genuinely need vision correction if you aren't seeing both arms held in a tackle. Arm free is an arm not caught in the tackle.

Yikes

That aged well.
Why?

A good offensive game doesn’t change the consistency over the whole season. I said he was a good offensive player and he showed that in moments last night. There were numerous poor efforts again throughout the course of the game.

A couple of good moments doesn’t change what I said that and it will have to improve considerably for him to live up to the player he thinks he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That tall blond bloke on the run to goal with 2 pass options decides to outside the foot kick, on the run, at goal.

Then there were a couple of times Bombers tried to kick the ball off the ground in the back half, rather than head over ball and pick it up.

These decision - execution errors are typical of an emergent team. No doubt, Bombers are on the rise, these are learning experiences. I think they'll do well to win a single final this year.

Pressure will be much higher from 2025. Scott's hyperhidrosis will only worsen.

That tall blond bloke on the run to goal with 2 pass options decides to outside the foot kick, on the run, at goal.

Then there were a couple of times Bombers tried to kick the ball off the ground in the back half, rather than head over ball and pick it up.

These decision - execution errors are typical of an emergent team. No doubt, Bombers are on the rise, these are learning experiences. I think they'll do well to win a single final this year.

Pressure will be much higher from 2025. Scott's hyperhidrosis will only worsen.
Caddy shack.

He's showing plenty of good signs; just not composure in forward 50 yet.

How many goal assists did Ben McKay end up with, did he break the record?

That was a classic game from the package last night. His team needed him and he spudded it up. So overrated.

Ben McKay on band 1 compo money is looking good, for the 17 other clubs in the comp. He's your standard 2nd tall defender being played as their no.1.

Yeah that’s up there with one of the worst decisions I’ve seen.

Funny how we always get screwed against Hawthorn in umpires

Defensively, these teams are both terrible
Well, hate to break it to you, but we are the best defensive team in the league since round 11 and have been consistently top 6-8 all season. Last night we lost our best KPD early and our 2nd best just before half time, that’s always going to make things harder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Bombers v Crows Fri July 19th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back