Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: Carlton v West Coast Eagles, 15:20 AEST Marvel Stadium. WCE win 99-75

CAR v WCE - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Took the foot off the gas in the 4th but still very happy with that win.
Unlike 2 months ago, Carlton are no joke, and we had to put together a quality performance to shake free of them.

I'm not really worried. An away QF in Geelong would suck, but otherwise I'd back us in anywhere. I think I'm more keen for Brisbane to get the home QF/PF set (live in Brisbane and 2nd team since I've been here). We'll turn up on GF day and get it done.

Also, if we have to go away to Brisbane, at least I get to see it!

No way the handbaggers are getting a game in Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate. The umpire bashing when the game is at Optus oval accusing the umps of favouring us is epidemic.

Now you're not liking it when it's blatantly cheating or at the very least s**t umpiring?

He ran 30 meters and didn't dispose of the ball propey after a massive throw from cripps.

It's a disgrace.
When Ryan got called for it few minutes earlier and cost WC an empty goal

Disappointing for Carlton after all their supporters tipped wins for them on their board.
Can you blame us for showing a bit of positivism after winning 5 from 7? Most of us suggesting we could win did so before we lost Jones and Thomas and probably hoping Cuningham would be back and it had to be off the back of you guys not performing to your best which you did tonight. It actually looked pretty good there at quarter time, you guys had thrown the kitchen sink at us we had made a few dumb errors yet we withstood all that and got on top on the scoreboard and in the middle.

Cripps was quiet after quarter time, you got on top in the middle off the back of that and our backline minus 4 of the starting 7* gave up too many easy goals to make a game out of it. I don't think either support base will be disappointed, you did what you needed to do and as a Carlton fan minus 8 of our best 22 we needed everything to go perfect today to win.

Good chance for Teague to show something else as a coach, we have seen him keep the group on the up now for a few months it will be a challenge off a loss where we were out of it after halftime to get a response next week.

Yeo is so much better than Cripps
#crippsoverated

Yeah, that 1 disposal and 2 contested possessions more was so impressive. Cripps had 4 more clearances and a better efficiency. Yeo scored points through tackling Cripps as he was sweating on him so much.

Yeo is a really good player, but denigrating Cripps based on today is a bit silly.

Mate. The umpire bashing when the game is at Optus oval accusing the umps of favouring us is epidemic.

Now you're not liking it when it's blatantly cheating or at the very least s**t umpiring?

He ran 30 meters and didn't dispose of the ball propey after a massive throw from cripps.

It's a disgrace.

They're jealous they don't have a true home ground.

Yeah, that 1 disposal and 2 contested possessions more was so impressive. Cripps had 4 more clearances and a better efficiency. Yeo scored points through tackling Cripps as he was sweating on him so much.

Yeo is a really good player, but denigrating Cripps based on today is a bit silly.
Lol Yeo scored points by being defensive minded while still destroying Cripps the other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: Carlton v West Coast Eagles, 15:20 AEST Marvel Stadium. WCE win 99-75

Back