Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Hawks v Bombers Sun June 20th 3:20pm EST (University of Tasmania)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a hard game to watch, Hawthorn are so negative.

It is hard to keep it up for a whole game though with the interchange limits and the longer quarters. It is why you see lower teams being competitive for 2 and half quarters by locking down the better side, then getting run over at the end.

Tim O'Brien gets the biggest push in the back I've ever seen

No free, mark to Draper.

CJ tackles Parish without the ball for about 10 seconds - he literally drags him 2 or 3 metres backwards away from the ball while Parish reaches out for the footy

No free, play on

I just don't understand this game anymore.

What's happened to the rules?

"Beautifully milked by Hawthorn"

Really? Beautifully? Low impact things like standing the mark getting 50's is beautiful to get frees from according to the game's commentators?

Tim O'Brien gets the biggest push in the back I've ever seen

No free, mark to Draper.

CJ tackles Parish without the ball for about 10 seconds - he literally drags him 2 or 3 metres backwards away from the ball while Parish reaches out for the footy

No free, play on

The whistle blows and we have no idea what the call will be.

0cf4d3a197b4f39ee8275738e51b4428

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that your side is young, but why bring the whole game down with you? Playing spare men in defense, tagging and slow general play, it gets you nowhere

Yep. Its still sh*t. Massive shoves being ignored and players with clearly no prior being pinged.

Are you talking about Tippas and Zerk Thatchers? Yeah, I agree they are not consistent with how the game has been umpired this year. Even handed of you to see how Essendon has copped a few roughies there.

I get that your side is young, but why bring the whole game down with you? Playing spare men in defense, tagging and slow general play, it gets you nowhere
Is it really our fault if we don't bring players up to flood the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Hawks v Bombers Sun June 20th 3:20pm EST (University of Tasmania)

Back