Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Swans v Cats Sun June 9th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol yeah, the team that stopped Melbourne, GWS and Brisbane..... All of which were in great form before playing Collingwood. The team that literally changed the definition and expectation of what a 'nail bitter' even is, with proven performances, and did exactly that 3 games straight in the finals vs red hot teams, is the most underwhelming premiership side ever..... lolol sit down NRL supporter, you're drunk.

The only team this year that is in any sort of decent form is Sydney, most teams are getting smashed by injury, Sydney's time will come and then we'll see how this 2024 Sydney performs.
Lol Brisbane were he only noteworthy team of that lot. But we'll go with it. There were no injuries when we mopped the floor with Melb, pies and Gws at the start of the year. The swans have risen miles above the standard your mob set last year and no one has come along with us. Before the previous 6 years there has always been a dominant rarely beatable side - Hawks, Cats, saints, Eagles 06, Brisbane 3 peat, even your mob in 2010. We've wound back the clock. It's ours to lose and it's the remainder of the 8's job to pull one out of the hat just like the good ol days.

And it's not abnormal for those teams to get kissed on the dick when it comes to injuries. Maybe it's the strength and fitness team we've got that is also better than the rest. Results are built from the top down.

Hawks aside, the three games yesterday were appalling. The nmfc result was truly bizarre and unplieasant.

The game today was obviously incomparably better… but I reckon there is improvement in both teams.

This is easily the most lacklustre season I've ever seen so far.

Teams aren't good, shit teams are making Sydney look good, but truth is, this Sydney team wouldn't make top 4 in seasons past.

This is a full strength Sydney barring Mills, things always even out, they will have a couple serious injuries and fall apart.
We should just concede now. Pretenders. And we’ve been found out.

How could someone not be impressed by what Sydney are doing this season. They would be a great side in any recent season.

If they continue on with this form the only hope for a side like mine will be the MCG advantage on grand final day or just a complete capitulation, but they have shown they can fight back from a poor start to a game. In other years they’d lose to Carlton and Geelong after conceding the first 5 goals.

Plenty of sides have burnt out over a season and they aren’t invincible but the Swans best is clearly the best.

I wouldn't say that. I think the Richmond years were pretty weak. I think 2024 Sydney could probably beat them.
2024 Sydney couldn't even beat 2024 Richmond
Yikes. At 12-1 could have picked most recent premiers and managed to score an own goal.

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

Cats need a mid 20's ruckman badly (Sean Darcy) as Stanley needs to be put out to pasture

ahahaaha, classic NRL supporter, this 2024 Sydney team is easily the weakest top of the ladder team after halfway through a season.

No true CHF or FF Amartey + McDonald aren't a threat to any decent FB.

No decent FB or CHB, their game is based on the dimensions of the SCG, stoppage/clearance and surge footy, it works on a small, slippery ground.

They will get torn to shreds come finals on the MCG.

This post is going to age well 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

Like it or not Sydney are currently top of the ladder and IF they keep the same momentum going they'll be ready for September.

However we know what they are like on grand final day (especially in recent times where they've finished 1st, made the grand final.... but lost it).

It’s a fair point you make and a frustration for swans fans, but this year is very different

LOL

Like it or not Sydney are currently top of the ladder and IF they keep the same momentum going they'll be ready for September.

However we know what they are like on grand final day (especially in recent times where they've finished 1st, made the grand final.... but lost it).
I think most supporters are dreading the finals. Our grand finals are shocking.

Remember this and remember who told you what you can expect from Grundy and Adams ;)
Mate if you think what Grundy has put out so far is anything bar outstanding then you are actually a bigger dill than I ever thought possible of coming across on this forum. Your premiership was typical of one of the great quotes in the Rocky Movies.

“ A one time luck bum “

Teams aren't good, shit teams are making Sydney look good, but truth is, this Sydney team wouldn't make top 4 in seasons past.
Look who's talking. Your biggest contender last year was Brisbane for god's sake. Meanwhile all the contenders from 2022 were injured and depleted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Swans v Cats Sun June 9th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Back