Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Swans v Cats Sun June 9th 3:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney are the most underwhelming top of the ladder team after halfway through a season that I can remember from any season.

They aren't that good.

Swans fans, if they haven't already seen why, are now seeing why Collingwood were happy to let go of Grundy and Adams.

Swans think they can push for a flag with Collingwood scraps? lol good luck, Adams is the all time momentum killer turn over king.

BIGFOOTY has no time limit on deleting posts

I wouldn't say that. I think the Richmond years were pretty weak. I think 2024 Sydney could probably beat them.

ahahaaha, classic NRL supporter, this 2024 Sydney team is easily the weakest top of the ladder team after halfway through a season.

No true CHF or FF Amartey + McDonald aren't a threat to any decent FB.

No decent FB or CHB, their game is based on the dimensions of the SCG, stoppage/clearance and surge footy, it works on a small, slippery ground.

They will get torn to shreds come finals on the MCG.

Sydney are the most underwhelming top of the ladder team after halfway through a season that I can remember from any season.

They aren't that good.

Swans fans, if they haven't already seen why, are now seeing why Collingwood were happy to let go of Grundy and Adams.

Swans think they can push for a flag with Collingwood scraps? lol good luck, Adams is the all time momentum killer turn over king.
Dude the pies by far and away had the most underwhelming premiership side. You guys won the finals series by a combined less than 10 points. Your percentage was measly, and you had nail biter wins against poor sides all year.

This is easily the most lacklustre season I've ever seen so far.

Teams aren't good, shit teams are making Sydney look good, but truth is, this Sydney team wouldn't make top 4 in seasons past.

This is a full strength Sydney barring Mills, things always even out, they will have a couple serious injuries and fall apart.
Said with love - you need to put Bigfooty down for a few hours mate. You stuck your neck out in the first and second quarters when we were 5 goals down and proudly put it out there that we were underwhelming. I’m assuming it wasn’t much fun for you seeing us pile on 16 of the next 22 goals, so you’re trying desperately to double down and prop up your bad call.

Just own the mistake and let it go.

They aren't that good.

LOL

Like it or not Sydney are currently top of the ladder and IF they keep the same momentum going they'll be ready for September.

However we know what they are like on grand final day (especially in recent times where they've finished 1st, made the grand final.... but lost it).

Simon Pegg Swan GIF by Working Title

No luck catching them swans then?

Dude the pies by far and away had the most underwhelming premiership side. You guys won the finals series by a combined less than 10 points. Your percentage was measly, and you had nail biter wins against poor sides all year.

lol yeah, the team that stopped Melbourne, GWS and Brisbane..... All of which were in great form before playing Collingwood. The team that literally changed the definition and expectation of what a 'nail bitter' even is, with proven performances, and did exactly that 3 games straight in the finals vs red hot teams, is the most underwhelming premiership side ever..... lolol sit down NRL supporter, you're drunk.

The only team this year that is in any sort of decent form is Sydney, most teams are getting smashed by injury, Sydney's time will come and then we'll see how this 2024 Sydney performs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papley is the most punchable flog in the comp. Cringe celebration
You’ve certainly established your credentials with your interesting theory that a bye is not a bye depending on when it comes in the season, so no doubt the entire football community will digest this fresh hypothesis with ears wide open.

This is starting to look concerning for the Cats. Is like 1-5 over the last 6 weeks? And the one win was against 17th

Looks like the hunger is gone and Chris Scott looks unmotivated.

Cats midfield once again showing they are the worst in the league. Danger back next game which they'd be hoping helps but if he or Atkins goes down again they are completely cooked.

You’ve certainly established your credentials with your interesting theory that a bye is not a bye
The season hasn't started for those clubs hence not a bye. Otherwise the 2nd weekend in December is also a bye week.

Respond and ignore function is used.

The season hasn't started for those clubs hence not a bye. Otherwise the 2nd weekend in December is also a bye week.

Respond and ignore function is used.

Thats a good way to deal with being so obviously wrong, put your head in the sand.

So it is a disadvantage for Sydney in your view, one less week of pre season than the cats and the cats have a bye closer to finals coming

They aren't that good.

Footy is easier to follow if you watch the games before commenting,

Back