Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Eagles v Dockers Sun May 2nd 4:40pm EST (Optus) Eagles Podcast Link in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You have one reigning all-australian out. The others haven't been at that level for a number of years.

Overall in terms of importance to their respective b22s, the injury lists are pretty even.
The only regular b22 players you’re missing are Ryan, Young and Cerra. With the latter 2 being replaceable. I’ll be laughing my **** off if we win this

The bright side is now there's an extra 45,000 or so people that will travel freely on public transport. Mandurah to Joondalup, Freo to Midland Perth to Armadale.
😎👍

The only regular b22 players you’re missing are Ryan, Young and Cerra. With the latter 2 being replaceable. I’ll be laughing my **** off if we win this
Switkowski, Hamling, Pearce have always been picked when fit, as they were in round 1 before they got injured. It's not that hard to look up.

I like Margetts in for the Eagles.

He tends to make good decisions under pressure for the Eags. ;) ;)
Such victims.

You know most supporters don't know (or care) who the umps are for 20 games a season. Derby time though Freo supporters look for any out they can get.

Switkowski, Hamling, Pearce have always been picked when fit, as they were in round 1 before they got injured. It's not that hard to look up.
I don’t think Sitwhateverhisnameis is a big out. The other 2 have managed 1 game each in over a year. They haven’t been regular b22 for a long time now. Free swing for us this arvo, sorry.

Mr McGowan said he understoof people may be angered by the news, but said it was necessary.

understoof - Urban Dictionary
The gunk found inside of a horse hoof/shoe. There is a lot of understoof in this horses shoe! There's alot of understoof @ this shitty late decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretending Switneverheardofthebloke is a key out for you. Embarrassing
You claim that you don't know much about Fremantle and haven't followed them closely because they "haven't been amongst it" yet now you're an expert?

Eagles supporters showing their true colours through and through as soon as the goings got tough

Got Shaun McManus on one side of the table (Freo scarf), and Mark Duffield on the west coast side of the table in this preview thing.

Says a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Eagles v Dockers Sun May 2nd 4:40pm EST (Optus) Eagles Podcast Link in OP

Back