Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Eagles v Dockers Sun May 2nd 4:40pm EST (Optus) Eagles Podcast Link in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big out for the eagles, how can we expect them to boo at home with every umpire decision?!

I kid,I kid,suckish decision for all fans but a necessary one

As soon as he said they were Ubereats drivers I knew it would be shut down.

Sucks, 2nd year in a row no home derby. Freo v Lions next week probably locked out also one would think.

It is impressive how each State government and our Federal government fail to learn from each other's mistakes.

As soon as he said they were Ubereats drivers I knew it would be shut down.

Sucks, 2nd year in a row no home derby. Freo v Lions next week probably locked out also one would think.
I'm guessing it was actually the cooking class that broke the camel's back.
Either way, this was always going to iffy due to the timing so I was mentally prepared.

Freo next week should be more cut & dried as the contact tracing & test results come back during the week. I think it's a good chance to be at least a 50% crowd for that one if there are no more positives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucks because it's an Eagles home game and I can't go now .But crowded public transport to and from ,busy bars etc it is the right thing to do and its the way it goes in this sad and tragic world we live in at this time.

Us Eagles supporters having a bit of bad luck atm.I will go get some crafty beer sit in front of the tv and fall asleep before the game starts Freomaniac style.

Having 45,000 people in the one location and all of a crush of getting into the stadium, we judged was too high a risk," McGowan said.

Sorry Eagles & Dockers fans but this is absolute bullshit!

What? A few guys who have barely played in two years and your 5th best mid vs 4 All Australians, our captain and our full back. We might as well list Rioli, Hutchings, Venables, Cameron etc too. You’re having a laugh. Ryan I’ll give you but apart from that you’ve got your best 22 out there today.
You have one reigning all-australian out. The others haven't been at that level for a number of years.

Overall in terms of importance to their respective b22s, the injury lists are pretty even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Eagles v Dockers Sun May 2nd 4:40pm EST (Optus) Eagles Podcast Link in OP

Back