Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - North v Dogs Good Friday Game April 15th 4:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs went to water once the game started being officiated fairly
No. North just decided to do the Good Friday slot justice and actually show up. They’re an alright team when they decide they want to play with heart. Unfortunately the Royal Childrens Hospital wasn’t enough to get them in the mood from the get go.

F me Bailey Smith is over rated. Does some flashy stuff, but his disposal average is garbage, and a terrible two way runner (go back and watch the GF and see how many times his direct opponent gets goal side and he doesn’t chase)

God you're spewing some crap in this thread. There's many things you can criticize Smith for but his foot skills and 2 way gut running are unarguably 2 of his biggest strengths.
He consistently covers the most distance of any of our mids and is often the last line of defence after folding back on turnovers. If anything the reason he will might sometimes scuff a disposal is cause he just gut ran half the ground.

God you're spewing some crap in this thread. There's many things you can criticize Smith for but his foot skills and 2 way gut running are unarguably 2 of his biggest strengths.
He consistently covers the most distance of any of our mids and is often the last line of defence after folding back on turnovers. If anything the reason he will might sometimes scuff a disposal is cause he just gut ran half the ground.
If that is the case …

Walsh over Smith.

Guys fallen off a cliff...Ump says ‘You have the advantage’...

Couldn't make this stuff up!

Aaron Hall going down. Fills me with a deep sadness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm personally wondering when Wosh just gives up and makes the match day thread titles:

Round 5 - Whetton, Heffernan, Mollison: Friday 15/4, 4:20pm at Marvel Stadium
Is the whole thread about umpiring again?

Did neither of those things in the grand final, and on multiple occasions let his man go on a turn over at dogs half forward, who ended up goaling (not that I’m disappointed by that :) )

Did the same thing in round one, turned over about a third of his kicks straight to us.

In the big games where it actually counts, he reverts to sheep dog mode that takes stupid selfish pot shots at goal and that’s about it.

Nope - main comments about umpiring are from bulldog supporters that couldn’t get to the game and are getting updates from this thread.
Thats good because I’m eating easter eggs and the lack of reports so far is sweet.

Actually better than normal in fairness (and now that I've caught up), although I feel that North's short-lived comeback and positive free kick ratio isn't hurting on that front.

Carry on with the GF indulgence 👍
Cheers will do! :rabbit:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - North v Dogs Good Friday Game April 15th 4:20pm EST (Marvel)

Back