Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - North v Dogs Good Friday Game April 15th 4:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Typically bitchy comment from a ‘barracker’ who won the lottery once....and is now writing cheques he can’t cash.

I hope you get mugged by three North supporting age pensioners with lead weights in the ends of their scarves and sharpened walking sticks..and leave you bleeding on the footpath singing the Theme from Lassie.....
Ouch, that hurts.

wtf sort of celebration is this.

Well done, you beat the worst footy team since the Suns first season, by 10 goals woopdedo call your mother she'll be real impressed O yeah.
UaVWSzBq.jpg

lol what a bunch of nuffies.

Been awhile since I looked at the free differential

Care to take a look for me again?
We are at the top of the free kick differential and are 2-3 with one of our wins having us behind in the free kick differential.

Like, seriously, be better, be smarter, stop being an unintelligent sheep. Please.

Well done, you beat the worst footy team since the Suns first season, by 10 goals woopdedo call your mother she'll be real impressed O yeah.
UaVWSzBq.jpg

Why are you so against people having fun?

I hope you don't have children one day, you'll be a terrible parent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UaVWSzBq.jpg

It's a thing towards the Good Friday Appeal telethon, obviously. Not a nod to Warren Tredrea.

What have you got against sick kids?

UaVWSzBq.jpg

Why do you care

We are at the top of the free kick differential and are 2-3 with one of our wins having us behind in the free kick differential.

Like, seriously, be better, be smarter, stop being an unintelligent sheep. Please.
He or she is a cats supporter,

North have been woeful, but Christ almighty the Dogs get looked after. At least 2-3 utter gift goals, on a day when they clearly don’t require assistance.
Which ones?

Not sure why people are bent out of shape by dogs players celebrating goals. They normally kick behinds all day, let them enjoy it ffs. I’m sure normal service will be resumed with 5.23 against Adelaide.

Not sure why people are bent out of shape by dogs players celebrating goals. They normally kick behinds all day, let them enjoy it ffs. I’m sure normal service will be resumed with 5.23 against Adelaide.
Since the dawn of time Melbourne Demons players have only celebrated if they kicked goals to win grand finals, it's classless to celebrate anything but that.

Got to love Cody Weightman's enthusiasm for the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - North v Dogs Good Friday Game April 15th 4:20pm EST (Marvel)

Back