Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Demons v Hawks Sat April 30th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nuffies lol. Nice strawman, all I alluded to was that Melbourne should be disappointed with a close victory in a game you should have won by 10 goals. That’s not taking anything away from you, only suggesting you should expect better, as you’re the benchmark. Seriously, not a difficult concept there champ. But hey, when you’ve lived your whole life supporting mediocrity then here you are.
The point is why would we be disappointed with a win? Hawthorn beat Geelong a couple of weeks back, a team who was in the Prelim last year and vying for top 4 again. It's not like we were playing the West Coast WAFL side.

Were you happy with the Hawks performance on Saturday?

When Brisbane knock the Dees off on Grand Final day the blueprint will be known as the 'Sam Mitchell special'.

Only semi-serious. Don't dislike Melbourne. Respect them for getting the job done on Saturday. Super proud of our boys in a losing effort.
I do wonder if a team will have the capabilities of shutting down Langdon and May AND the big 3 of Gawn, Petracca and Oliver while simultaneously possessing the attacking weapons to kick a winning score going the other way.

It would've been 9 instead of 6 but Covid changed that, although my point was that we also had a lot of under inexperience playing as well.
We have Jiath Lewis Morrison Ward DGB out who will likely all be back to go with the lot we had on the ground also includes no Reeves.

It would've been 9 instead of 6 but Covid changed that, although my point was that we also had a lot of under inexperience playing as well.

I was talking about the teams on the park, not the theoretical teams that could have been formed if all players were available. In any case, are you sure the under 50 gamer COVID ins wouldn't be mainly displacing other under 50 gamers in the side? Are you on the Melbourne selection panel so know exactly who would have gone out when you brought those guys in? We also had under 50 gamers out with injury that we could have brought in had they been available, but that's not really relevant either.

Well we are not so much interested in what the Dees do but for our future lads to be
‘maintaining the rage’ and sticking closely on the behinds of those who are supposedly
ahead of us…good result in the end given everything….

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Demons v Hawks Sat April 30th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Back