Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Draw.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone recommend any good pubs in Sydney to watch this one, in cbd/rocks area with atmosphere etc.
Light Brigade in Paddington
East Village in Darlinghurst
Bat and Ball Hotel in Surry Hills
Nag’s Head in Glebe
Not sure of any good AFL pubs specifically in the CBD or The Rocks but the ones mentioned are all inner city.

think this one will be a cracker with swannys pipping them in a arm wrestle up to the final quarter.. swan by 7p
Also looking foward to the Hogan show, man is awesome to watch when he goes into beast mode.

Not too confident. Defense can be gotten hold of. Reliance on Hogan up forward. Swans speedsters and movers are always a concern. Plus I had a few last night and feel grumpy and niggly today.

Pressure and ball movement will win the day. Like most games, I suppose.
Also hope they can be carefree, as I reckon Swans may have weight of expectations that can be exploited.

WTF is this Healy apologist piece for the SCG?
And whats weird is the stats backed up what everyone says they didn't dispel it at all.

It boiled down to, yeah it's their but it's not that bad.

Who cares anyway, the ground is different, embrace it and stop trying to claim it's not.

Hopefully our 3-0 unbeaten streak against Sydney will be a more predictive statistic, than our overall 10 win - 18 loss record against the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy trying to justify that the SCG isn't a small ground.... when all the stats they showed reinforced that the SCG is the smallest ground
Ah. Well its same as gabba since redevelopment was done. Its the damn camera level that makes the old facts linger on.
#raisethecameralevel

Dermie's lungs are legendary, holding his breath, and exhaling sounds for 3.5 minutes. Without feinting. Respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Back