Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Draw.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal Umpire needs to go to speck savers.

How you call that touched is beyond me. Lucky the proper were angles were there or else it it would of been his terrible wrong call that stands and GWS robbed of a clear goal.

what a silly umpire. 'I believe it was touched can you check to see if it was touched'. That's the dumbest logic ever. If you're not sure, then the soft call has to be 'I think it was a goal'. Then the reply shows it wasn't even touched so the goal umpire is clearly making up noises in his own mind. Absolutely trash call. Dumb and illogical.

Pretty sure it was sold out, some people just haven't turned up.
Some people have too much money to spare then. In this case its a lot of them considering how many empty seats there are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans are the anti Hawthorn. One started well and finished poorly the other the opposite, a team of champion players who don't work well together vs a champion team of bit players.

what a silly umpire. 'I believe it was touched can you check to see if it was touched'. That's the dumbest logic ever. If you're not sure, then the soft call has to be 'I think it was a goal'. Then the reply shows it wasn't even touched so the goal umpire is clearly making up noises in his own mind. Absolutely trash call. Dumb and illogical.
Absolutely.
Fcn stupid mofu.
Shouldn't even be at a suburban game.

It’s the Jesse Hogan show!!

tumbleweed GIF
Swans forward line.

Is Hogan the Coleman medallist?? I’d had no idea. Lucky the commentators mention it every single time he goes near it

Shocking miss by Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Back