Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeaaa nahhh bit off the mark there bud lol

Gameplan was not great for key forwards still isn’t though the last 6 weeks were better. Yeah there were external things but a happy player on field helps

Jesse Hogan surely hates his stutter run up set shots.

It's easily fixable too.
He’s kicked almost 350 goals and won a Coleman medal with it.

If he wanted to fix it, I reckon he would’ve done it by now.

I’ll never understand how Freo couldn’t make it work for him, given he was a goalkicking machine at Melbourne and now is again at GWS.

I know he played up a bit but he did that at Melbourne too.
Being in the Perth spotlight where he couldn’t even go to the toilet without it ending up in the news didn’t do him any favours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gameplan was not great for key forwards still isn’t though the last 6 weeks were better. Yeah there were external things but a happy player on field helps
Basically everything with jessse in his time over here was off field and mental.

Happy to see him finally re live up to his potential but he was far from blameless for how he performed whilst over here

I’ll never understand how Freo couldn’t make it work for him, given he was a goalkicking machine at Melbourne and now is again at GWS.

I know he played up a bit but he did that at Melbourne too.
The WA Fishbowl.
Couldn’t even go to the shops and get investigated.
He can literally walk out of the stadium after the game, have a few beers and a line, not one person nor media would even care in Western Sydney. Don’t even know who he is

Where’s Callum Brown and Ricciardi ?
Feel like GWS need another medium forward. Keefe just ain’t it

Riccardi is fit (emergency) Keefe is playing a thankless role today taking Andrews out I guess. Brown is out of favour could be tradebait

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Back