Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Blues v Suns Sat May 25th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel) - Saad's Back

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So Carlton are winning against what seems (this year) to be a pretty competitive Suns side. What are all the Blues supporter posting about? Umpiring of course :rolleyes:
The umpire obsession is obscene.
The booing when an umpire gives a perfectly legitimate free kick against them is also just ridiculous

Literally 2 frees for the whole game. Suns have 13.
That's.... suspicious to say the least.

Well in the time I've been watching I've seen two obvious frees to GC not paid and one free paid to Carlton.

Also, Carlton had some nice runs with the officials earlier this year, sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well in the time I've been watching I've seen two obvious frees to GC not paid and one free paid to Carlton.

Also, Carlton had some nice runs with the officials earlier this year, sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.

You’ve watched 5 minutes. Why post as if you’ve watched the whole game?

Carlton supporters still booing, I'm assuming it's them as the handful of Suns supporters there wouldn't be able to boo that loud.

The Suns are still in this but they don't look like kicking enough goals to win this unless they can totally dominate the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Blues v Suns Sat May 25th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel) - Saad's Back

Back