Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Port v Blues Thurs May 30th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see that impeding the mark not looking at the ball is only paid (correctly) one way.

Right Carlton fans.

I wonder if that late free against Burton was a directive from up above, following on from the admission that umps receive coaching throughout games.

Get your eyes checked because we just saw a HTB paid with the description I stated.

If you have two arms or one free you must make a genuine attempt in the reasonable time given (it's considered prior), which is lengthy when you're being swung. HTB. JHF wasn't swung, was immediately brought to ground. Not HTB.

It'll take some time for you to get used to it because your mind can't quite grasp it yet, but it'll come.

Game looks more free flowing as a result.
Not sure if taking the piss. The weitering and JHf tackles were exactly the same but had a different result. Neither made an attempt.

Which one? The one where he had no prior and managed to get ball to book and still got pinged?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon is like the Port version of Max King. Massively overrated. Probably kick the winner to backfire on me but…

Not sure if taking the piss. The weitering and JHf tackles were exactly the same but had a different result. Neither made an attempt.

JHF wasn't swung. You're a liar.

Which one? The one where he had no prior and managed to get ball to boot and still got pinged?

Managed to (which means that's what the players have been instructed to do and that I am right) but didn't do so in the lessened allotted reasonable time.

Back