Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 10th 3:20pm AEST (MCG) The BIG Freeze

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees aren’t playing finals so id nearly take Kozi having a month holiday tbh. As long as it’s Moore or Maynard. Don’t have to be a dog about it, just have the whole team kneeing them in the back at the every chance. Maynard is protected so it’ll be two weeks atleast if someone does what Moore did to trac. May aswell make it a couple more and make it worth it.
Inspirational.

haha is there anything more predictable than you waiting for a match day thread. lol
Well I don't send 3am DM's like you do, but yes it makes sense I comment on match day events in match day threads.

Oliver ended up finding plenty of it but almost anything outside of a 1m flick handball/throw has been sprayed. He did hit one nice kick though, which is a collector's item these days.

The gulf has only widened between the top teams & Melbourne. It just really comes down to their forward ball movement & forward line. They can’t kick it to their forwards and their forwards suck, simultaneously.
Yeah absolutely terrible foot skills going forward today. They just completely break down from the wing forward.

What the hell has happened to Melbourne this year. Pies are good but only average atm given a lot of injuries they have.
You look through the Melbourne team and there is a lot of pretty average players. So reliant on their stars and Oliver is nowhere near it this season

Well I don't send 3am DM's like you do, but yes it makes sense I comment on match day events in match day threads.

Oliver ended up finding plenty of it but almost anything outside of a 1m flick handball/throw has been sprayed. He did hit one nice kick though, which is a collector's item these days.
yeah. I didn't expect Oliver to even be playing before the bye. I've said this repeatedly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While the lead is not insurmountable, the Dee's are garbage, especially with the talent they have. There is no discernible game plan, only two of them actually give a shit in Gawn and Trac, Oliver has been reduced to a C grade mid his disposal is dreadful.

The Pies don't have the A grade talent on the park but know their gameplan, would run through a brick wall for Fly and generally have Melbourne covered. Can't see them losing this.

I've said it for 2 years, something isn't right at Melbourne. I think Goodwin is a cancer and whinging, sooky senior players running the show. It's like when we all know something was cooked at Adelaide in 2018 but they kept denying it. It'll come out in the wash.

Just because a side wins a flag doesn’t mean they should have had a dynasty.

Was a lot of hype after 2021 that this was just the beginning with the list they've got, especially with that midfield and the best ruckman in the comp by a considerable margin. Should be at least contending.

I've said it for 2 years, something isn't right at Melbourne. I think Goodwin is a cancer and whinging, sooky senior players running the show. It's like when we all know something was cooked at Adelaide in 2018 but they kept denying it. It'll come out in the wash.
I reckon Oliver will get traded at years end...needs a fresh start.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha, for real?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 10th 3:20pm AEST (MCG) The BIG Freeze

Back