Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Cats v Eagles Sat Aug 24th 1:45pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The idea that a well-umpired game necessitates an even free kick count - regardless of how the respective teams are actually playing - has always amused me.

Hard to understand why Geelong put the cues in the rack. Not wanting 2nd for some reason?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think they did, it was more that the Eagles players started actually running. First half they were witches hats

Agreed, it doesn't have to.

Unless it's at Optus, apparently.
Yeah, I don't know why people are in denial that a vocal home crowd can influence officials. It happens in every country in every sport. There's nothing unique to Optus Stadium about it. Umpires & refs in almost all sports tend to be human beings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to understand why Geelong put the cues in the rack. Not wanting 2nd for some reason?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's still well in range, though the goal given where we were at by halftime should have been to get the percentage up around the high 113s, which would realistically mean any Port loss would see their percentage drop below ours.

Eagles have been much better, but likewise, the pressure has dropped off.

Is Jarrad Schofield the first senior coach with a sleeve tat?

Jeremy Cameron a good chance to kick one of the easiest 10 goal bags of all time.

No McGovern or Barrass with West Coast playing inexperienced defenders instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Cats v Eagles Sat Aug 24th 1:45pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back