Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Demons v Pies Fri August 24th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine having a superstar like Shultz in your side.. too funny

I raise you…

Imagine trading a top 10 pick for the bloke and letting a 5 times better player in Ginnavan walk out

So glad that the AFL just had to put Vic teams on the last Friday night at the G
Even as a Victorian. What a stupid choice this was. Neither looked like making it at the time.
Why do important games have to all suddenly be on a Sunday? Why not put them in prime time slots?
Very confused.

Even as a Victorian. What a stupid choice this was. Neither looked like making it at the time.
Why do important games have to all suddenly be on a Sunday? Why not put them in prime time slots?
Very confused.
So that the season can "go down to the very last game"

Why does Brad Johnson look like he was hit by Homer's make up gun.

On Fox Footy, John Ralph talking about the break in play for severe weather and suggests there is nothing important about the final 10 minutes except Daicos winning the 3 Brownlow votes. This is reflective of the dire state of football media where the journalists are just cheerleaders with accreditation around their neck. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley and Lewis’s argument is absurd.

Darcy Moore is 6 foot whatever, if bends down to pick up the ball, he gets hit high, if he slides down for the ball, he gets hit high.

Pickett played the man and not the ball, and bumped hit, it’s the most textbook suspension there is, I don’t understand the argument?

Very confused.

Only this year because the majority are non vic. If it was majority Vic the hands would be the first three played in the round.
Another AFL fail.

So that the season can "go down to the very last game"
Yeah it still doesn’t make sense. You want people watching the big games I thought?
What difference does it make if it’s the 9th game of the round?
A dead rubber can be last game or Saturday twilight, yet it’s still a dead rubber.
AFL doesn’t want us watching games before Sunday?
So weird.

Darcy Moore is 6 foot whatever, if bends down to pick up the ball, he gets hit high, if he slides down for the ball, he gets hit high.

Pickett played the man and not the ball, and bumped hit, it’s the most textbook suspension there is, I don’t understand the argument?
Well they could talk about the game itself and the tactics the sides have been employing. But then they’d have to actually have half an idea of what they’re talking about.

We just spent a ****ing week arguing the choice to bump is enough and we suspend over the outcome rather than intent.

But now, it’s Moores own fault he got concussed and Pickett isn’t at fault.

He chose to bump and caused a player to get concussed. The standard has been set already.

I’m hoping we can get more of this deep dive on why the Victorian player shouldn’t be suspended for taking a bloke’s head off and concussing him.

Good news at least as got to see the NRL Brissy Bronco's late win on channel 9 in the last few minutes, while AFL taking a lightning tea-break.

Wonder if Essendon will bring Big game to the Gabba tomorrow or cruise out for early holidays with the Pies and Dees without breaking anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Demons v Pies Fri August 24th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back