Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Demons v Pies Fri August 24th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

cant recall a game where the commentators have discussed the 3 votes going to a player so much. it's the kind of stuff that gets people annoyed about daicos, you just get sick of hearing about him so often.

The AFL are saying if you elect to bump, you're responsble for the consequences. Same premise for both. If Houston gets suspended, so does Pickett. He can't use the fact that Moore lowered as he went in for the bump. It will be said that he had to be more aware.

As for the penalty. I'm not sure. I don't think Dan will be the last to miss a final.
I agree, but Houston didn’t have 20min of four blokes pulling each other off on fox footy about how he didn’t do anything wrong. All of the chat was about whether he’ll get 5 or 8 weeks, and he didn’t even get the bloke high!

I agree, but Houston didn’t have 20min of four blokes pulling each other off on fox footy about how he didn’t do anything wrong. All of the chat was about whether he’ll get 5 or 8 weeks, and he didn’t even get the bloke high!
I'll admit they had already sent him to execution from the get go.

**** I hate David King more than anyone in the media.

And then there's all the talk from the same d.h's about the send off rule. So does Kosi get sent off for that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant recall a game where the commentators have discussed the 3 votes going to a player so much. it's the kind of stuff that gets people annoyed about daicos, you just get sick of hearing about him so often.
It is Brian Taylor driven and he is virtually blowing a load at every touch. He is a w***er and totally biased. If you had 10c for every time he mentions the Pies in a biased favouring way and the non stop circle jerk of crap over a team B and F and Brownlow votes in favor of any Pies player you could retire after half a season.

Bloke is a dead set biased w***er and horrible commentator.

It is Brian Taylor driven and he is virtually blowing a load at every touch. He is a w***er and totally biased. If you had 10c for every time he mentions the Pies in a biased favouring way and the non stop circle jerk of crap over a team B and F and Brownlow votes in favor of any Pies player you could retire after half a season.

Bloke is a dead set biased w***er and horrible commentator.
well it's been 90 seconds time for another discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Demons v Pies Fri August 24th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back