Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Crows v Port Thurs May 2nd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, JHF has always got the good end of the stick from the media and the fans, I guess....

What happened to JHF is essentially social reinforcement to protect the integrity of the draft. The competition would absolutely fall apart if every pick 1 did what he did.

What happened to JHF is essentially social reinforcement to protect the integrity of the draft. The competition would absolutely fall apart if every pick 1 did what he did.
Yeah, and what Archie Perkins from Essendon did, was completely reasonable and completely in line with the integrity of the draft, I assume?

Yeah, and what Archie Perkins from Essendon, was completely reasonable and completely in line with the integrity of the draft, I assume?

Nope, it was completely inappropriate and he should have copped shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might not be able to coach, but I think he does care lol.

Disagree. When was the last time we saw any emotion from him gameday.

Just stands there expressionless. No anger, no frustration, no motivation, just standing there.

He doesn’t care. He displays absolutely no emotion in the game that 17 other coaches do.

Disagree. When was the last time we saw any emotion from him gameday.

Just stands there expressionless. No anger, no frustration, no motivation, just standing there.

He doesn’t care. He displays absolutely no emotion in the game that 17 other coaches do.
So a Ken Bot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Crows v Port Thurs May 2nd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back