AFL Draw 2010 (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say I am disappointed in our FTA allocation this year. We have 14 FTA, and 8 Foxtel..
Carlton & Collingwood have 19 FTA games.. It stinks! We won the GF last year and we didn't even get 19 FTA this year!! There is no doubt as to who the AFL look after.And btw the pies play 18 games at home.A fair draw huh??
I have Austar, but I am now thinking I will have it disconnected, the only programs I watch are on Fox Sports, I never watch the standard package at all. Also, rec'd a letter in the mail today from Austar advising me that it is going up in price again, both the Standard package & Fox Sports, which btw just went up two months ago FGS!!
With 7two up and running, we may also get to see more football replays, I don't know, but Austar can get stuffed, as far as I am concerned..it's not worth it any more..I just wish I could get the Sports channels, I would be more than happy to pay $20-$25 pm for it..As it is, it will cost me $58 just to watch the 8 Hawk footy games...
Ok I have had my whinge..Had to get it off my chest!!:rolleyes:

Re: Official 2010 Hawthorn Fixture

Round 1 Melboune W
Round 2 Geelong L
Round 3 WB L
Round 4 Collingwood W
Round 5 NM W
Round 6 Essendon W
Round 7 WCE L
Round 8 Richmond W
Round 9 Carlton W
Round 10 Sydney W
Round 11 PA W
Round 12 Adelaide L
Round 13 Essendon W
Round 14 WB L
Round 15 Geelong W
Round 16 BL W
Round 17 St Kilda L
Round 18 PA W
Round 19 Sydney W
Round 20 Melbourne W
Round 21 Fremantle W
Round 22 Collingwood W

that leaves us with 16W 6L Top4 Baby!! lol :D

You're kidding right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we play Geelong twice again?
Didn't we play them twice in the last two or three years?

I love playing Geelong twice.

Think of everything that went wrong this season and they still only beat us by 8 points and then a kick after the siren (only because we blew it).

I am as confident of notching 2 wins against them in 2010 as I am of handing out the traditional 10 goal Flogging of Collingwood.

Yes I guess so, apart from my Dad, 2 sisters, wife, father in law, and my 2 best mates :eek::eek::eek:

That said, the aforementioned collective greatly assist with my hatred toward the scum.

Gee's Merv - thats a serious conflict of interest....wouldn't be much fun at a Christmas show etc and they all turn on you and the Hawks (hope you've got someone else who sides with you, when the discussion is getting fiery!) bit like ol Nev living with 2 Bombers.....have to watch your back going from room to room in case of a sniper attack:eek:

Pity round two is a home game.

I don't like to promote monday night games

Wow:eek:! What a draw. Only 1 trip to Subi and AAMI, only 1 game against Adelaide and Saints and 12 MCG games. Our draw looks as good as the Pies draw.

I have us down for 20 wins now;)

8 Saturday afternoon (including 1 against WC at subiaco starting 1:10pm local time)

:thumbsu: Should we happen to make the big one, we'll be well drilled in this time slot.

Wow dream draw...only one trip to Adelaide though :(

Be thankful you don't live in QLD mate...:(

My biggest concern is rounds 14-19:
Bulldogs, Geelong, Brisbane, St.Kilda, Port (AAMI), Sydney (SCG).

That could be quite a test for us.

TBH, I'm happy we've got some tougher games in the latter part of the fixture. After all to be the best, you've got to beat the best:)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Draw 2010 (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back