Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? We also beat them.
I can never understand a supporter going on to another teams board in the aftermath of their team winning the Premiership only an hour oe so after...if at all. Strange way to celebrate.

The result is so bad that there has to be something concrete behind it. I only saw the last quarter, and I'm sorry I did, but Brisbane's coach must have had them far better prepared than their Sydney counterpart. There's not that much between the lists.

It looked like they didn't have any effort left to give when Brisbane destroyed them in the second quarter. Dropped their heads and went through the motions as if it was happening to them yet again

The result is so bad that there has to be something concrete behind it. I only saw the last quarter, and I'm sorry I did, but Brisbane's coach must have had them far better prepared than their Sydney counterpart. There's not that much between the lists.

There was a 30 minute of so space between the 2nd and 3rd where Sydneys midfield seized, just siezed

What Sydney do have going for them is a young list and they seem to be able to attract good players from Victoria.

Today would have a huge impact but I think they are as good a chance as any to be around the mark again and probably for the next five years.

A few rumours floating about and not sure one is related to the other but here we go

The rumour was Horse was retiring or leaving. If he told them as a kind of '' do this for me '' it could have backfired

Because I did not expect that but maybe Brisbane studied the Port game and took notes

Brisbane have forwards, Sydney other than Papley don’t. Sydney rely upon their midfielders to kick goals.

It will be interesting to see how Sydney react next year. It takes a lot of mental application to get to the GF twice in three years. Chad Warner’s reaction was interesting.

A few rumours floating about and not sure one is related to the other but here we go

The rumour was Horse was retiring or leaving. If he told them as a kind of '' do this for me '' it could have backfired

Because I did not expect that but maybe Brisbane studied the Port game and took notes
Maybe he’ll come back as a forward for them, god knows they need one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back