Game Day AFL Round 12 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Melbourne(MCG – 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Opinion I think Melbourne will just be too good for us.

Struggle to see how we stop there Tall Forward Line as we have some Undersized KPD's.

Love to see us Cause the Upset but I highly Doubt it.

With it Being the Big Freeze get use to hearing a lot of Free Kick Melbourne just like how the Umps Screwed us last Year in this Match

My Tip:

Melbourne by 35 points
Mate if Melbourne are winning by 6 goals it isn’t the umpires fault!

Yeah.. for the interim.. you want em.. yours.. no charge. Save yourself a trip to the $2 shop 10 for $2.50 re.. offset the savings for being hit hard at the bowzer re.
No thanks, having been in fashion, I have the right ones with padded ends. Bought a box when I was overseas. Can't buy them here.

Dave I clearly remember Essendon's much vaunted power forward line in the '90 GF - did them no good because our mids beat them senseless and they couldn't get it down there.

No forward line can function as it should with a non dominant midfield.

That shows how Important the Grundy vs Gawn Duel be. IF Grundy can win that it go good way keeping there Ball away from Down There but Gawn wins we are in Trouble.

Too Young to Remember 1990

No thanks, having been in fashion, I have the right ones with padded ends. Bought a box when I was overseas. Can't buy them here.

And I thought the food and beer snob conversations were un-Collingwood.:)

You fold flannel. No need for a hanger.

That shows how Important the Grundy vs Gawn Duel be. IF Grundy can win that it go good way keeping there Ball away from Down There but Gawn wins we are in Trouble.

Agree re Grundy and the mids - was at the G on that great day with my sister - so many years of GF tragedy wiped out on that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its also what happens when ball hits deck at ruck contest. I would have DeGeoy and Greenwood at ruck contests.

I think its also what happens when ball hits deck at ruck contest. I would have DeGeoy and Greenwood at ruck contests.
Centre bounces seem to be our weak spot lately, if Grundy can't direct the ball well enough we should 'rove to a losing ruck' and at least create a stoppage where Grundy comes into his own.

He's done ok.

Throws his body in there.. footy smarts.. pleasing skills at times.. at least we've gotten some use out of him..

He's similar to Appleby.. squad player.. only Mayne is costing us a fortune.
Applebys shut out his opponent completely for the last month each game thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back