Game Day AFL Round 12 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Melbourne(MCG – 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday? Gee you are milking it arnt you!
I take it wife is at home so you are trying to get your five days of royal treatment.

Not any more apparently.

Going to watch Game on TV as there is so Many Buses on the Frankston Line and Can't be Stuffed going like that as be Packed
I with you on the buses Dave. When you catch a train, you want to stay on it, not have to cram yourself into a bus every few stations with the mindless hordes. Enjoy the game Dave. Let's hope we win.

The reason he shuts down his opponent is that he provides nothing going the other way. Not interested. Thanks.
He's 20 years old. He hasn't been on an AFL list 12 months.

Would you rather him let his opponent run free and dominate... He's never going to be a superstar but he backs himself, tackles and you know what you get. Having a sook about throwing your membership out because of a young kid developing his game show what kinds of terrible supporter you are.

Would you rather him let his opponent run free and dominate... He's never going to be a superstar but he backs himself, tackles and you know what you get. Having a sook about throwing your membership out because of a young kid developing his game show what kinds of terrible supporter you are.

Lol.. take it easy will ya.. bit of sarcasm cob.

Listen.. I don't really like him.. good on him for having a crack.. but he's a depth player at best.

My opinion.. you can have yours.

Lol.. take it easy will ya.. bit of sarcasm cob.

Listen.. I don't really like him.. good on him for having a crack.. but he's a depth player at best.

My opinion.. you can have yours.

I love Appleby. Cop that.

If you look back at my track record for getting players right.. I'm exemplary re..

But if you like him.. no problemo re.

I love Appleby. Cop that.

Good stuff re..

The match committee seem to think our back 6 looks better with him not in it.

You know me re.. ultra aggressive approach. Just my style. I like lock down players.. but it's not good enough if that's all they give us.

Develop a Murphy & Murray.. more to my liking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided this morning that I wouldn’t go today as it would have been too much of a hassle. Looking at the Que to get into the MCG on TV looks crazy so I feel I made the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back