Game Day AFL Round 14 - Collingwood vs Hawthorn (Blair is sub) (MCG - 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the kids start in the first 21.

This is... good.

:thumbsu:

How good is this?

upload_2015-7-3_18-57-54.png CollingwoodFC
The moment that two generations of Magpies collide as Darcy Moore lives out his dream #sidebyside http://t.co/RRG3G3dQny
3/07/2015 6:55 pm

CI-k7GPUkAEMzwi.jpg

The transition has begun...

(Darcy: 'Yeah, good, thanks Trav, now let me get back to my Gatorade. It's a mighty fine drop!') :D:drunk:

Guys lookIng for some help, headed to the game tonight with a collingwood member and have his partners ticket, meeting him at the gate but his phone has died and I can't remember what gate I was meant to meet him at!! Do you know what gate members enter from?
Odds are it's the Ponsford. But it may not be.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Guys lookIng for some help, headed to the game tonight with a collingwood member and have his partners ticket, meeting him at the gate but his phone has died and I can't remember what gate I was meant to meet him at!! Do you know what gate members enter from?
Gate 1 or 2 I'd say are your best bet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, dropped next week and exiled to the VFL after that...? :drunk:
I was thinking more along the lines of being made the sub to everyone's shock and confusion, but who knows? I'm thinking that those who say Bucks is trolling us might be on to something :drunk:

Let us know if all went well.

I was thinking more along the lines of being made the sub to everyone's shock and confusion, but who knows? I'm thinking that those who say Bucks is trolling us might be on to something :drunk:

The whole underlying premise of your thinking is that people are shocked and confused when Kennedy gets given the vest. They are not, so your attempt at humour is, factually, incorrect... :drunk:

De goey off the half back... Interesting move.

Breust is dangerous and De Goey will never give up.

Well done, Bucks. Either way the kid is going to learn a new trick or two

Haven't been this excited since ANZAC day 2010 and we played all 4 of our premiership spine together for the first time

We went with kids and never looked back

296oh7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back