Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood vs Adelaide Matchday Discussion (MCG - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Herald Sun has laid into us, I love it, should fire us up;

Btdzb0MIYAAI3WH.jpg

Btdpw2OIUAAkJJO.jpg

Yep That is Great. That will put them in the Right Frame of Mind

4.40pm ffs...

Anyway looking forward to seeing the forward C.R.E.W for the first time, although I expect rustiness

Hopefully the ball gets moving from the middle and the kids down back hold up

I'm looking forward to seeing the Dance C.R.E.W.

It has been too long and I blame our sub-standard performances on not having them pump up the boys at half time.

Go Pies!:thumbsu:
I have everything crossed, even though I can't watch the game and these twilight matches, a cancer on the game, and the bye have been kryptonite to the Pies.
Terrible scheduling. It's an absolute disgrace to the game that despite the fact that Collingwood vs Adelaide is the only AFL game on in the country today, and it's in Victoria, they still can't telecast it live.

Lucky for me I'll be going, but still a disgrace in the modern day with all these TV rights and stuff.

With Thompson out I think it will be more respectable, but still Adelaide with relative ease.
Crows by 34.
I don't even know what to say to this. Have some faith. Jesus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you happy with the way we are going?
Are you really surprised? Look at how many inexperienced players we'll be fielding today. 11 under 50 games I believe.

Ah those articles have got me fired up, seriously those articles are as dumb as grade 1's in primary school who change the lyrics to our song to "bad old Collingwood forever. I should have studied journalism, would have been paid to talk crap and bag teams I hate.

Not winning this game though, although I think it will be much closer now but traditionally they play well against us and I think their 22 are better than our 22, although the ladder doesn't show that.

If we play like we did the last two games, Thompson and Crouch or not, we will get smashed today but I am expecting a much better response today and I think we can get within 2 goal of them.

Adelaide by 10 points. :(

Ah those articles have got me fired up, seriously those articles are as dumb as grade 1's in primary school who change the lyrics to our song to "bad old Collingwood forever. I should have studied journalism, would have been paid to talk crap and bag teams I hate.

Not winning this game though, although I think it will be much closer now but traditionally they play well against us and I think their 22 are better than our 22, although the ladder doesn't show that.

If we play like we did the last two games, Thompson and Crouch or not, we will get smashed today but I am expecting a much better response today and I think we can get within 2 goal of them.

Adelaide by 10 points. :(

Do you Expect anything else from the Media?

We will win -- I Hope

Are you really surprised? Look at how many inexperienced players we'll be fielding today. 11 under 50 games I believe.
It's got nothing to do with our team today! It's how bad we have been over the last 6 weeks!

Our attitude is terrible our skills are no where near up to standard. The same team where top 4 at the start of the year.

I just think it's about time the Media got stuck into us and challenged us. And it will be good to see what response we get.

We were competing under the same conditions were we not?
Like I said I couldve wait 17 years.
Look at Hawthorn now, 2 flags 08 and 12 and equal first on the ladder. Making us look stupid.

Longest run in finals going. Financially strong with excellent facilities. Largest membership base.

Sorry I know who the stupid one is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood vs Adelaide Matchday Discussion (MCG - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back