Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood vs Adelaide Matchday Discussion (MCG - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows by 20, I don't think we have much left to offer in 2014.

I think we do.

This is about the best side we have Filleded all year.

Midfield is Strong and Forward Line is the best it has ever looked all season

Lost This Evening and the Media will be calling for Heads to Role at Pie Land.

1st they would want Bucks Sacked

I have a feeling that you might second that.

It all comes down to this, win and we are still a very good finals chance, lose and we are all but done.

I'm about to leave for the VFL game, will leave that at half time then go to the seniors.

Enjoy the day, GO PIES.:thumbsu:

Do you Expect anything else from the Media?

We will win -- I Hope

I expect nothing but stupidity from those clowns.

I hope we win as well mate and if we play with the same attitude as we did against Essendon in such an important game for us, the media will be over us next week and rightfully so then.

Biggest game for the club in a very long time! Shame the VFL wasn't at home so I could do the double header on the way.

I think we do.

This is about the best side we have Filleded all year.

Midfield is Strong and Forward Line is the best it has ever looked all season

Stop Eddie Betts and we win. Simple.

That is actually the most childish thing I have ever seen in a "newspaper".

Anyone who still thinks of the Shun as a newspaper or expects "journalism" from it is going to be disappointed.

It's a troll sheet and a platform for pursuing Murdochs personal agendas and those of his trusted insiders. It ceased being a newspaper a long time ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 players with less than 25 games experience. 11 players under 23 years of age. I'm almost to the point where the win is secondary to just being excited at seeing these upcoming Pies players playing together. This really is a transitional year. And we're still a good show to make finals. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be hurting if we go down, but I don't think I've been as excited about watching a Collingwood team play since Round 1 this year. It just bodes well, almost irrespective of the result. Go pies!!

The headlines and pics were amateurish but hard to argue with the content. Really looking forward to today...season on the line, a couple of beauties in Reid and Billy back, couple of young lads too have a look at in Kyle and Broomy, cold beer, MCG in July, Bring it!!

Jenkins, Podsiadly and Walker will really stretch our backline and they have the crumber in Betts in there as well. Their forwards will kill our backline, but like most games it will be about getting the ball out of the middle and using at effectively going forward. They also have us covered in the ruck as well.

We havn't been able to use the ball well going forward for a very long time now, that's where I think we will lose this game, in the same fashion we lost last time we played them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood vs Adelaide Matchday Discussion (MCG - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back