Game Day AFL Round 2 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Richmond(MCG – 7:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. And some snapchat filters to add to the insecurity vibes... then I'll rock a $10 fragrance from the local chemist to the next date. We should start a clinic on how to succeed at tinder re.

Just learn how to dance the Paso Doble re.. instructional vid it on YouTube re.. and trust me.. the rest is history my friend.

Glad to help.

Lynden Dunn
Fears retorn his knee.

Fearing the worst.

:(

Maybe he's come back too quick...
No way of knowing.

It can happen just because it does.

He is at tail end of career so he went the Goldsack road of quicker return.

Tell me about it. Caught up with a couple of mates after the game last week and didn't get back to Bendigo until 1:45am. Work tomorrow so I'll be on the bike straight after the game but still don't expect to get home till 12:30-1:00am. Makes for a long day at work Friday.

Cheers to the country supporters! I remember what it was like coming from Benders as a kid - and I was only getting home for a sleep-in/sport Saturday!

Sad news. Was looking forward to having him back.

Well until it's diagnosed an ACL, let's hope that it isn't. I've seen a lot of cases where guys re injure a knee after an ACL, and panic in pain, limping, etc, when it ends up being something like a jarred knee or some other kind of injury and the placebo of it has put them into a complete panic. Let's hope that's what it is, because I really like Lynden Dunn. The guy is a heart and soul type. Not hugely talented but gives his all.

Getting kids in bath, throw pjs and toothbrush at them, then out the door to the local.

Do I have to go to work tomorrow?

Getting kids in bath, throw pjs and toothbrush at them, then out the door to the local.

Do I have to go to work tomorrow?
Won’t the pyjamas get wet?

:eek: :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well until it's diagnosed an ACL, let's hope that it isn't. I've seen a lot of cases where guys re injure a knee after an ACL, and panic in pain, limping, etc, when it ends up being something like a jarred knee or some other kind of injury and the placebo of it has put them into a complete panic. Let's hope that's what it is, because I really like Lynden Dunn. The guy is a heart and soul type. Not hugely talented but gives his all.

The footage didn't look great. I hooe you're right.

Thursday night
At the MCG.

Here and thinking when did we last play Thursday night?

(Some smarty will remind me it was recently ?)

Just saw the footage. That’s 100% an ACL mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back