Game Day AFL Round 2 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Richmond(MCG – 7:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A league is state league soccer and can get pretty violent with ethnic clashes in the stands.

More fights at the footy than those "ethnic clashes" jonbe54...…...just saying

I love the Thursday time slot. Got offered tickets for the medalion club but declined. Would much prefer to watch at home and have a beer. It feels so much like a Friday night and the best part, the next day is friday so it's like a long weekend! I wish the AFL would play all through the week. Better than watching MAFS or having the nine life channel going on in the background.

Oh and my prediction is pies will come out and thump richmond by 10 goals. Game over by half time.

Big chance here to show last year PF was not a 1 Off Fluke.

I tipped us by 20 as long we kick straight for Goal

Hey Quicky , this is what confidence looks like! :D

Useless Thursday fact...…….Aldi's number one selling product worldwide (two pack restriction per customer in England) is Halloumi Fries.

Believe it or not.

View attachment 643316
I saw these the other day and restrained myself from grabbing a bag. If they’re that good though I may have to give in to my desires...

Hey BringouttheGimp I am heading to MCC soon. Any fragrance recommendations for which to tantalise the good (and not so good) folk in the Blazer Bar?

Pass by David Jones re. Ask to sample some Creed Aventus.. spray that shit on your clothes and skin like a nutter before the sales assistant has a chance to say 'eh that's enough don't you think'.. then just say some shit like 'I'll come by tomorrow to pick it up'. Easy Campese re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose this man.. I swear.. I'll get me mates to strap me and wheel me around like Ken Bruce in the 'Madonna's lost the plot sale' ad re..

I have f had it.. that's it for me.
If we manage to drop this one, i'm changing my tinder profile pic to an awkward bathroom selfie and writing in my bio that I like "travel, random adventures, and food". Just like every single other profile. I have f had it re...

If we manage to drop this one, i'm changing my tinder profile pic to an awkward bathroom selfie and writing in my bio that I like "travel, random adventures, and food". Just like every single other profile. I have f had it re...

If we lose re.. Have one of yourself holding a snapper and another one with a sedated tiger re.. go all the way with it re..

We just need to bring the same tackling intensity that we saw in the PF last year.
72 tackles and I reckon we stuck every one in that match (Levi 10 and Mayne 9). Richmond didn’t know what hit them.
Compared to last week’s 43 tackles and a lot of missed attempts this is where we really need to be better.
Go Pies !!

It’s a long season
Results will generally even out.
What I’m lookint for here is performance.

Last week it was ordinary despite the margin being close.

I’m looking for an increase in quality step by step.

If we lose re.. Have one of yourself holding a snapper and another one with a sedated tiger re.. go all the way with it re..
Done. And some snapchat filters to add to the insecurity vibes... then I'll rock a $10 fragrance from the local chemist to the next date. We should start a clinic on how to succeed at tinder re.

Just got to go out there like we want it. If we're not switched on we'll get thrashed but if we go about it like we mean it it will at least be close. Hopefully last week's loss pissed them off as much as it pissed us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back