Game Day AFL Round 6 - Collingwood vs Geelong Matchday Discussion (Broomy sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are playing fast football and killing us with uncontested ball. Would like to see us place more pressure on the ball carrier but we just can't get near them.

Our ball use looks ordinary and we just can't capitalize going forward......Just letting them get to much uncontested ball.

I think the Frost on Hawkins move caused them to get an early run on. He was the one who got them up early.

Buckley just go back to basics and play man on man ...Cats have 30 more kicks , 40 hand passes and 30 more marks ..It's half time ..Buckley needs to go

I'm like Carlton i came 1 half years ago ..Bucks has no clue simple

Genuinely surprised anyone could blame Buckley for what's happening tonight. Your blokes aren't giving a whimper, doesn't matter who he puts where. You had Pendlebury, Grundy, Swan and Crisp in at a bounce before and didn't even look like laying a hand on the ball before it was whisked into the Cat's forward line

Armstrong is terrible... VFL level player at the moment... plays for himself, no impact without the ball...
Precisely my opinion, I was very much against his selection this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A loss is a loss. The thing that annoys me is how cocky people on this board have been the last couple of weeks, after beating nothing of any quality.

LOL @ Wayne Carey trying to jinx every Collingwood player lining up. "He's a great kick. He'll definitely kick this". Then feign surprise when it sails wide.

This commentary is an absolute disgrace. From wankahvaney and his Freudian slips to Wayne Carey talking pot shots at Cloke and using his voodoo doll on our players then having to listen to that absolute fcuk wit in McClure revel in our bad night.

I didn't press red for anti pies. Foxtel is a joke. I pay to listen to wan....kers barrack against my side? That can't be right.

Just eant some effort ey....im done with white now didnt want to admit it his useless....cloke whats the point. ...trade him get patton.....persist with gault if no good delist...Armstrong. .wtf....marsh and kennedy next week please

Armstrong is getting cleaned up by a 12 year old midget. Another magnificent decision by the selection table!

We basically haven't fired a shot and our workrate is pretty much zero, so it's not surprising supporters are somewhat unhappy. Not really good enough no matter how you try to look at it - perhaps we caught something contagious off the Blues last week?

Supporters support not jump up down criticising with ott venom. It's pathetic to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back