Game Day AFL Round 6 - Collingwood vs Geelong Matchday Discussion (Broomy sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the plus side.... Nights like this show which players have some ticker.

Although even the bounce of the ball is going against us now so it's hard to identify....

No tackles are sticking...
The defense is kicking right where the cats wants them to...

Its just terrible.

People need to relax. Cats are red hot tonight and we're a young, undermanned side. Write it off as a shit night and calm down.
Just like the crows game write it off and every other top 8 side we play ...Bucks can't coach simple ...

What the f*** hit us? Signing out for the night. It's been a hard week, I just can't witness this slaughter.

I love Pendlebury.

Have a happy weekend folks. It's just footy and we're on the right track. Keep the faith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Put a fork in her boys, she's done. Like it or not, the Buckley-era pies have the ability to put in about 3 or 4 absolute stinkers per year. This is one of them. The one thing I've learned is that there is absolutely no way to see when they're coming, it's just an out of the blue.... WHAM! ALL YOUR PLAYERS GET AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME FOR ONE EVENING!

The weird thing is I just can't look away... it's kind of beautiful...

Has nobody noticed Pendles sucks at set shot goalkicking?

I don't care about the anger.... It's just laughable that people singing our praises for 5 weeks are suddenly saying we can't even play football. Just one of those nights I'm afraid.
Not me Bucks cant coach simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back