Game Day AFL Round 8 - Collingwood vs Brisbane Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a reliable online source to watch this game? I had one until last weekend when the content owner blocked the channel lol, I would go to the pub but I'm crook so i'd rather stay in!

Don't forget the jam donuts on the way out of the ground. After a loss they can eat straight away and with the first bite the result disappears. After a win they have to wait till we get to the car so they can take in the atmosphere and keep singing the song. Either way its like Pavlov's dogs - a trip to watch the Pies always ends well.
All good tactics.
Ultimately as I've indoctrinated my nephew and niece, I just mention Collingwood, black and white and magpies a lot. they get an ice cream" who do we love and support" "Collingwood" seeps in.
And getting them Collingwood stuff, clothes etc

Go
Pies

I don't care if we are going badly (yes I do of course) I always support them anyway.
Love them.

He tried to but he shanked the flight and ended up in New Zealand. His dad wants the club to pay for 3 more first class flights.
That's still too accurate, I'm thinking he strayed it further right and ended up in Fiji.

He's just coasting along... Not really demanding a senior spot.
If by coasting along you mean 1 week back from injury and yet to play a full VFL game, then yeah, I guess he's coasting.

Anyone got a reliable online source to watch this game? I had one until last weekend when the content owner blocked the channel lol, I would go to the pub but I'm crook so i'd rather stay in!

If you find one let me know as well

You will have to lie to her Doodles.

Tell her that winning isn't everything.
It's like in hogans heroes where the French one Le Beau questions what he'll tell his kids one day of what he did in war"I made crepe suzette"
Baker to Le Beau "lie to the kid"

Why do young all seem to love purple?

In still in battle mode with my daughter. She says she a collingwood girl but keeps mentioning those damn Bulldogs. Is losing this year isn't helping the cause. At least she knows boarding school is her new home if she doesn't barrack for the pies.
Try living in WA If lucky I get down to Perth twice a year to see my beloved Pies and have been taking the Grandkids but they get dazzled by seas of Purple or Blue and Gold and just a few pockets of us True believers in Black & White
Been a while since they've heard Good ol Collingwood forever played after a match over here

But they Will Not disappoint me Dammit !! They will be pies fans for ever

If you want to wait an hour delay, you can sign up to watch it here: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/duke

Free, legitimate, and works well. Or you can sign up to WatchAFL.

Highly doubtful you'll find a live stream anywhere else, since it isn't being broadcast anywhere else internationally.

Last edited:

If you don't mind watching it on a phone or tablet, then you can watch it via the Crownbet app for free (need to make an account, don't need to put money in or bet).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to wait an hour delay, you can sign up to watch it here: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/duke

Free, legitimate, and works well. Or you can sign up to WatchAFL.

Highly doubtful you'll find a live stream anywhere else, since it isn't being broadcast anywhere else internationally.

Its crazy with all the free to air channels that Richmond and Sydney are in Melbourne and live in free yet Collingwood are in Brisbane and it's on foxtel but no free to air!! But it's on 7mate in QLD seriously its S!@#

If you don't mind watching it on a phone or tablet, then you can watch it via the Crownbet app for free (need to make an account, don't need to put money in or bet).
Really? I didn't know this!

I'll have to look into it, I'm employed by Crown so I don't know if we're allowed to have an account haha.

If you have a telstra mobile account apparently you can watch it live and unmetered

How is Marsh not getting a game in that back 6 with Brown and Reid injured? The guy showed so much promise late last season yet I haven't heard a peep about him in eight rounds. Nothing on the Collingwood injury list page to indicate he's injured so just what the hell is going on with him?

Only played a half last week after having hamstring tightness recently.

The club is being cautious with Marsh. He didn't play the full VFL game last week, so not quite ready. Given our precarious injury position, and his injury history, its understandable. If they played him, and he broke down again, can you imagine the outcry on here?
Outcry?
On BF?
Surely you exaggerate!

Yeah the Bears have been playing well enough at home, Pies by 27 though. Weakened backline, side severely lacking in confidence, and an injury ravaged list? Pffffft it's only Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back