Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XI - McKay. Goldstein. Gresham. Duursma!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be very interested in some kind of counter for every story a journo nails v *s up. I’m too lazy to ever do such a thing 🤣

But the data would be interesting 🧐
I listen to “The Trade Bell” every time it’s on for a bit of a laugh and I do see the irony in him taking the piss out of callers for their “sightings/take it to the bank” calls, yet here is an AFL journalist who has far more sources than the normal Regular Joe and he is just as wrong on a far more regular basis.

I also believe he has a hate for Essendon. We never got a mention in the McKay get, always Hawthorn/Sydney.

Fox footy rolling with us getting the Gresham compo pick in a swap for Shiel as well.

Lots of smoke.

Clark is an idiot, Ralph is a bigger idiot, but the nature of the industry is such that they are right a lot of the time.

If it was the article I saw it was literally fox footy doing a carbon copy of John Ralph’s original piece, even referencing him haha. John was smoking crack when he wrote it and now everyone is reposting it

Fox footy rolling with us getting the Gresham compo pick in a swap for Shiel as well.

Lots of smoke.

Clark is an idiot, Ralph is a bigger idiot, but the nature of the industry is such that they are right a lot of the time.
i like

sign Gresham
flip Shiel
8 & 13 for Naughton (1m a year should do it) and 17 :)

i like

sign Gresham
flip Shiel
8 & 13 for Naughton (1m a year should do it) and 17 :)
No chance. We'd be lucky to get Naughton for those two picks alone, let alone something coming back.

Drugs
fighting AFL
fighting WADA/ASADA
Thorburn
knocking back Swans Daniher offer
Convincing Raz to stay in '19
McGrath over Club or Taranto
Chasing Clarko

Didn’t Jesus resurrection take longer than one of our presidents tenure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned him in another post but Emerson Jeka has been delisted by the Hawks. Was kicking bags of goals in the VFL the last two years before I assume being sent to defense in 2023? One of those cases where they just can’t translate performance to AFL level?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyon says they're not talking to the media about Shiel, so that must be coming from Dodoro for whatever reason. Lyon is aware of Shiel's 2023 though, so he's obviously being discussed. This from Fox;

"Lyon refused to rule out interest in the Bombers’ midfielder, but questioned where the noise around the 30-year-old’s availability in the upcoming exchange period.

“Well as a club, we don't sort of conduct our business in the media,” Lyon said.

“Three's lot of noise around it.

“I know he missed the last 10 rounds with quite a few injuries.

“It (the noise) certainly wasn‘t generated from us.

“So I'm not sure where that’s all come from, to be honest.”"
Or Shiel's camp

“St Kilda aren’t interested in keeping Jade Gresham despite what they say publicly. He’s also well paid, and they need more midfield support.”

And 32 is not that great in this draft.

Edit: we apparently want a player for BZT. Given the range of ports picks I don’t think we rate the later second of the draft
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back