Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would have reflected on his final years at Hawthorn.

Spending time at Golden State and Green Bay would give him new outlooks on how to do things. Plus a years rest. I think Clarkson will be refreshed and more like the old great coach.
I agree the rest will work wonders for Clarko. How ever his been going to GSW for a few years and is mates with coach Kerr

I’m still about 60 pages behind but I have heard the good news.

It’s awesome that we got Clarko but tbh I was more about owning the scum in the past week lol.

Can’t wait until I get to the posts where it’s all confirmed.

I’ll savour the itshappening Gifs along the way because I prob won’t see too many more now that it’s official

KickItAnywhere34 had great mail, but he was wrong to say Clarko had agreed at any point.

We got confirmation this morning, that's the facts.

Before that there was nothing more than fruitful discussions, respectful communication and a sense were both on the same page.
Last night as per Prez's email and as per at least one very low key ITK on this board.

I’m still about 60 pages behind but I have heard the good news.

It’s awesome that we got Clarko but tbh I was more about owning the scum in the past week lol.

Can’t wait until I get to the posts where it’s all confirmed.

I’ll savour the itshappening Gifs along the way because I prob won’t see too many more now that it’s official
All about sticking it so far up the media we’ve impaled their tonsils for me. Proper skewering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm in tears

Don't know whether to have a parma/parmi or dimmies for dinner.

But in all seriousness, the relief is immense like it is for all of us, and i'm just stoked that our football club feels legit for the first time in years.

Not sure who is happier my wife or me after the week we've had, but she just came and give me a big hug and said she's so happy for not only me but for all of us, she's a Swan but she knows what this means to the North brethren.

My five year old is running around the house saying yes, yes, yes we got the Hawks guy, coz all he's been seeing on the tv is the footage of Clarko holding up those cups, and I kept telling him that's our guy, but deep down I was never that sure or confident.

Anyway sorry to intrude, but I've been riding the wave of emotions with you all over the past few weeks from about page 20 in the first thread.

I'll go and crawl back under my rock, but i'll see you at the footy tomorrow.

Enjoy the day, night, weekend and the ride we're all about to go on together.

Luckily Todd is coming to. And hopefully some more old heads that worked with him years ago.
This is an important point. Clarko does need to be reined in at times because he’s a headstrong little s***. And if Kennett couldn’t control him, I’m mildly concerned about our management team’s ability to keep him on the straight and narrow. It’s no time to be thinking about negatives, I know, and we should all be joining in the chorus. But it is telling that Sonja had been speaking to Kennett over the past few weeks about the best way to manage the newest Roo ….

i'm in tears

Don't know whether to have a parma/parmi or dimmies for dinner.

But in all seriousness, the relief is immense like it is for all of us, and i'm just stoked that our football club feels legit for the first time in years.

Not sure who is happier my wife or me after the week we've had, but she just came and give me a big hug and said she's so happy for not only me but for all of us, she's a Swan but she knows what this means to the North brethren.

My five year old is running around the house saying yes, yes, yes we got the Hawks guy, coz all he's been seeing on the tv is the footage of Clarko holding up those cups, and I kept telling him that's our guy, but deep down I was never that sure or confident.

Anyway sorry to intrude, but I've been riding the wave of emotions with you all over the past few weeks from about page 20 in the first thread.

I'll go and crawl back under my rock, but i'll see you at the footy tomorrow.

Enjoy the day, night, weekend and the ride we're all about to go on together.
Not intruding 😀

Last night as per Prez's email and as per at least one very low key ITK on this board.

Where does it say last night in her email?

We got formal confirmation this morning.

This gave me goosebumps:

“I can’t speak highly enough of the professionalism of Alastair and his manager James Henderson over this past four weeks. We’ve had a crash course in getting to know each other and Alastair’s passion to drive our club back to where we belong is incredibly infectious.” - Sonja Hood

Congrats to North for snaring the little master.

Dear Essenscum the whole of Australia is laughing at you pack of cheating campaigners.

PS Sheeds maybe we can relocate that s**t show club of yours, to King Island.
Kingy might disagree given it was his hand grenade that blew them up at the start of the week.

I was gonna suggest Hird Island but Heard Island is probably a better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back